Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

I had sex with a black guy in church durring the service!We kept looking at each other and we were both there with our families.He got up and went out durring the service,I guess to go to the restroom.So I told my husband to sit with the ******* and I went our after him.He saw me comming out of the sanctuary so he slowed down and I caught up with him and introduced myself.He took my hands and held them and said hello,I immediately looked into his eyes and said I am so attracted to you and I knew he felt it too and he put his finger to my mouth and said shhhhh then he gently pulled my hand and led me into the mens room and took me into a stall and passionately kissed me and raised my skirt and rubbed my pussy as I unzipped his pants and took his beautiful cock out and then I went down and took his cock deep into my mouth and started sucking his cock and he got rock hard right away and lifted me up with my back against the stall so I wrapped my legs around him and he held me there and fucked me deep and hard until I felt him cum deep in my pussy and we kissed and returned to our seats and our families!We’ve done it a few times now and I love it 😊

My wife’s first black guy she let use her was in the back of our suv in the parking lot of the bar restaurant she met him at. True story. I could smell the sex and his swisher sweets when she got home.

That was the only unusual place she used.
I smoke dem swisher sweet too maybe one of mah baby mamas

Your wife cum on your tongue as you lick the bull's cum out of her, the fucking slut???
No. She was worn out from them both and wasn’t able to do much but lay there. I had her answer things I asked her but she was pretty out of it. She talked about how I now knew what she was and about being owned. I realized almost immediately that she wasn’t pretending or putting on a show for me but that it was very real

No. She was worn out from them both and wasn’t able to do much but lay there. I had her answer things I asked her but she was pretty out of it. She talked about how I now knew what she was and about being owned. I realized almost immediately that she wasn’t pretending or putting on a show for me but that it was very real
So now she is a married white fucking whore for big black cocks!!!!

Back