Where do you want to cum?

Lol the asking part at times slips by and we just fire the barrel. To speak on my behalf I'also say inside you is always the best feeling

I wanna cum oncher neckcand let it run downcunto her breastcthen let het takes my dick and massage itcin good for her

Where do I want to cum...inside of course, on the ass if in the doggy position, mouth if receiving a blowjob, and the breast if receiving a blowjob or fucking their breast.

Guys ask us, but what about you men? All the places you cum what is your preferred spot and why?
i`m strictly monogamous by my own choice, so it would be in or on my woman. :D

Preferred places would be (in this order)...

(1) deep inside her pussy (in a condom)
(2) not so deep inside her mouth (bareback)
(3) on her breasts
(4) everywhere else :D

...and why...

(re 1) because we feel closest to each other and it`s the most intense orgasm, especially when ours are coincidental (because of pregnancy protection; she`s off the pill due to intolerance - we`re considering alternatives right now)
(re 2) because we both love BJs (she giving, i receiving) and she is the most skillful deepthroater i know (because i prefer giving her a taste to shooting the load down her throat past the taste buds; also we love sharing my hot fresh cum by deep-kissing)
(re 3) because her breasts are amongst her best assets, we both can see it there, and it is secure in terms of pregnancy prevention for it is far enough away from her pussy entrance
(re 4) because i love cumming :D

i also like emptying my balls in my pants and do this in increasing numbers. That`s because i love eating her pussy to trembling orgasmic pleasures on her side. Many times she had cummed from that i could not hold back and would nutt right there and then from eating pussy alone without even touching myself. ;)

Actually, my eating her pussy almost makes up the biggest part of our sexual play these days :mstickle: and we both love it! :blackheart:

i`m strictly monogamous by my own choice, so it would be in or on my woman. :D

Preferred places would be (in this order)...

(1) deep inside her pussy (in a condom)
(2) not so deep inside her mouth (bareback)
(3) on her breasts
(4) everywhere else :D

...and why...

(re 1) because we feel closest to each other and it`s the most intense orgasm, especially when ours are coincidental (because of pregnancy protection; she`s off the pill due to intolerance - we`re considering alternatives right now)
(re 2) because we both love BJs (she giving, i receiving) and she is the most skillful deepthroater i know (because i prefer giving her a taste to shooting the load down her throat past the taste buds; also we love sharing my hot fresh cum by deep-kissing)
(re 3) because her breasts are amongst her best assets, we both can see it there, and it is secure in terms of pregnancy prevention for it is far enough away from her pussy entrance
(re 4) because i love cumming :D

i also like emptying my balls in my pants and do this in increasing numbers. That`s because i love eating her pussy to trembling orgasmic pleasures on her side. Many times she had cummed from that i could not hold back and would nutt right there and then from eating pussy alone without even touching myself. ;)

Actually, my eating her pussy almost makes up the biggest part of our sexual play these days :mstickle: and we both love it! :blackheart:

Back