where do you like to be black fucked best ?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Hotwhitecouple, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I love to be fucked at home personally where our sheets tell the story of what my black lover has done to me in our marital bed, once my husband sees how wet my crotch still is with my black lovers seed and his wifes love juice it drives him crazy with his need to be betwwen my legs again reclaiming me.
    I also love going to a hotel somewhere to get my white body mauled by my black lover then filled with his black seed, whilst hubby waits for my return so he can ravage me and i ravage him too.
    Mmmmm lovely.
    What about the other ladies here, what's your ideal fuck place ?

2. rickastley

rickastley Member

US
    I would love to have sex with my boyfriend in my bed at home!

3. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    i like basements of old houses to get laid

4. AussieGirl

AussieGirl Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I too love returning home with my pussy dripping wet after being blacked and letting hubby reclaim me. It's a ritual and the most exciting part for us.

markbear1 and jmarc like this.
  5. You are exactly like us , it is a ritual and i love it.
    Even when im being black fucked to orgasmand my black lovers makes me take his black seed, im also thinking of my husband and how steamed up to take me back he'll get once my panties come down to reveal my cum soaked pussy.
    Thats when the fun really starts.
    Luv it.

markbear1, jmarc and 4athrill like this.
  6. luckyhubby

luckyhubby Member

My wife prefers going to her friends place and getting fucked on his bed. She loves the thought of getting butt naked and fucked in another man's bed.

markbear1 and jmarc like this.
  7. 4athrill

4athrill Active Member

Prefer hotel. It's usually a weekend night and we meet in the bar, have a few drinks, maybe a little dancing and then head up where the real fun begins. The hottest is the next morning, when after hubby leaves, my BBC comes back and we send texts to hubby.

jmarc likes this.
  8. Beth4BBC

Beth4BBC Member

I love going to my Bulls house because I stay there 3 sometimes 5 nights a week so I can role over in the middle of the night to get filled over again. Then I'll send a few pics and short videos of my Bull fucking me to my husband thru out the night, it gets him all worked up and he loves the details in the morning while he fucks my cum filled pussy!

markbear1 and michelle sd like this.
  9. Dodgeee

Dodgeee Member

Truly exciting to have her come home with her panties full of his cum. I love when she rubs her hot pussy on my face and tells me how he fucked her so well.

markbear1 and michelle sd like this.
  10. nicole_nikki

nicole_nikki Member

US
    I love to have them in bathtub

markbear1 likes this.
  11. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

Too many options. Love the back of my expedition, though a little cramped. My house is always good and his place is really good like I am being really bad.

NowADaze likes this.
  12. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    The bedroom, or even better, anywhere in the house is good. But even classic is doing it in the backseat of a car while the wife's hubby drives. I get such a rush when I'm doing that. One time I was fucking a wife in N.C., her hubby almost drove off the road from watching our action through his mirror.

jmarc likes this.
  13. jmarc

jmarc Well-Known Member

Most of the time I'll go to my Black lovers place and usually spend the night. When I get home my husband can't wait to see the cum in my well fucked pussy and as he licks me clean I'll tell him what happened. If my Black lover comes to our house we go to my bed room and hubby stays out of that room. After I got my Black lover seed in my puuy my husband will come in and lick me and be encouraged by my Black lover