where do you like to be black fucked best ?

H

Hotwhitecouple

I love to be fucked at home personally where our sheets tell the story of what my black lover has done to me in our marital bed, once my husband sees how wet my crotch still is with my black lovers seed and his wifes love juice it drives him crazy with his need to be betwwen my legs again reclaiming me.
I also love going to a hotel somewhere to get my white body mauled by my black lover then filled with his black seed, whilst hubby waits for my return so he can ravage me and i ravage him too.
Mmmmm lovely.
What about the other ladies here, what's your ideal fuck place ?

I love to be fucked at home personally where our sheets tell the story of what my black lover has done to me in our marital bed, once my husband sees how wet my crotch still is with my black lovers seed and his wifes love juice it drives him crazy with his need to be betwwen my legs again reclaiming me.
I also love going to a hotel somewhere to get my white body mauled by my black lover then filled with his black seed, whilst hubby waits for my return so he can ravage me and i ravage him too.
Mmmmm lovely.
What about the other ladies here, what's your ideal fuck place ?
I too love returning home with my pussy dripping wet after being blacked and letting hubby reclaim me. It's a ritual and the most exciting part for us.

You are exactly like us , it is a ritual and i love it.
Even when im being black fucked to orgasmand my black lovers makes me take his black seed, im also thinking of my husband and how steamed up to take me back he'll get once my panties come down to reveal my cum soaked pussy.
Thats when the fun really starts.
Luv it.

Prefer hotel. It's usually a weekend night and we meet in the bar, have a few drinks, maybe a little dancing and then head up where the real fun begins. The hottest is the next morning, when after hubby leaves, my BBC comes back and we send texts to hubby.

I love going to my Bulls house because I stay there 3 sometimes 5 nights a week so I can role over in the middle of the night to get filled over again. Then I'll send a few pics and short videos of my Bull fucking me to my husband thru out the night, it gets him all worked up and he loves the details in the morning while he fucks my cum filled pussy!

Too many options. Love the back of my expedition, though a little cramped. My house is always good and his place is really good like I am being really bad.

The bedroom, or even better, anywhere in the house is good. But even classic is doing it in the backseat of a car while the wife's hubby drives. I get such a rush when I'm doing that. One time I was fucking a wife in N.C., her hubby almost drove off the road from watching our action through his mirror.

Most of the time I'll go to my Black lovers place and usually spend the night. When I get home my husband can't wait to see the cum in my well fucked pussy and as he licks me clean I'll tell him what happened. If my Black lover comes to our house we go to my bed room and hubby stays out of that room. After I got my Black lover seed in my puuy my husband will come in and lick me and be encouraged by my Black lover

I like it when her bulls come to our home and fuck my wife in our marital bed, because i am allowed to watch and take pics, If the bull is planning to spend the nite w my wife, once they empty their seed first time, I usually turn of lights and leave them alone so they can have privacy all night long, so I go to our guest room from where I can listen every time they are having sex through the night.

Another vote for marital bed. Both my wife and I love that black men make her squirt, and pump their cum into her in our bed. There is something intensely erotic kneeling next to my bed, watching Beth ehungrily beg to be fucked, seeing him take her in every and any way he wants. It is not the same when at a hotel.

I have been seeing this friend a while now and we were friends before so having him over is the norm, just that others don't know that there's more going on than just the friendship.

Back