Where are we going wrong? Couple Birmingham

Williamashley

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
Getting discouraged. My husband and I really enjoy the act and fantasy of Hotwife lifestyle. When we very first stumbled upon this site got a response and where able to host a hook-up the first week. (Our first time turning fantasy into reality) we loved it. So we want to do it again as would most. Our profile receives messages everyday from males in and around our area constantly. The problem is everytime I asks to meet up they ghost us. Even if they start the conversation, push to meet me exchange information when the time comes to take next step..... Gone no response. Is this normal, where we just very lucky first week? My husband is not bi and this is made known. I appears like these guys are brave enough to hook up behind my husband's back, but coward out when it's made known he will be there. Is there something we could do differently?

There are a lot of flakes, unfortunately. Keep at it though as eventually you'll have success. Have you tried other apps or sites? There's SDC, SLS, Fetlife, etc. Also, maybe you should consider going to a lifestyle event/ party.

Thanks we will try those out we would love to try out a life style event/party honestly I hadn't even come across any groups we are still so new to all of this and we really love it so far it's just finding out we're to go to meet people and finding the right groups any advice is very welcome thanks so much everyone.

Getting discouraged. My husband and I really enjoy the act and fantasy of Hotwife lifestyle. When we very first stumbled upon this site got a response and where able to host a hook-up the first week. (Our first time turning fantasy into reality) we loved it. So we want to do it again as would most. Our profile receives messages everyday from males in and around our area constantly. The problem is everytime I asks to meet up they ghost us. Even if they start the conversation, push to meet me exchange information when the time comes to take next step..... Gone no response. Is this normal, where we just very lucky first week? My husband is not bi and this is made known. I appears like these guys are brave enough to hook up behind my husband's back, but coward out when it's made known he will be there. Is there something we could do differently?
Maybe I can help you guys out?

K think you must search more and more. Don't stop.

If only you were Birmingham Uk would have been great to meet
No flaking over here

We were chatting and you guys stopped messaging me. I was trying to meet and no response. It could be that

I asked to meet you all this weekend but no response which is ok. I am only in the area a short period of time anyway

Update: So we went ahead and did the getting verified process and it has made a difference much more of one than I would have thought it to. Also we decided that for those that contact us and are not verified we will not respond I set the profile to restricted for verified members only and thus far it has worked we have set up teo meeting that panned out perfectly so thanks everyone for the suggestions they really helped us out..

Update: So we went ahead and did the getting verified process and it has made a difference much more of one than I would have thought it to. Also we decided that for those that contact us and are not verified we will not respond I set the profile to restricted for verified members only and thus far it has worked we have set up teo meeting that panned out perfectly so thanks everyone for the suggestions they really helped us out..
That's excellent news. I hope your success rate stays strong. It's such an enjoyable lifestyle when it works out well for those involved.

Good for you all

Back