Where are we going wrong? Couple Birmingham

Hello William ashley
we did meet Black Gentlemen on this site .It worked well for us and my wife had beeb lucky enough to meet one who is now her regular Bull !! so good luck to you

Update: So we went ahead and did the getting verified process and it has made a difference much more of one than I would have thought it to. Also we decided that for those that contact us and are not verified we will not respond I set the profile to restricted for verified members only and thus far it has worked we have set up teo meeting that panned out perfectly so thanks everyone for the suggestions they really helped us out..
Good 4 you guys :sex: , enjoy n have fun

Looks like you got lucky the first time. This is a constant problem with us when wife finds a guy she likes and they flake when it comes to meeting.
It gets tough but keep looking.

Getting discouraged. My husband and I really enjoy the act and fantasy of Hotwife lifestyle. When we very first stumbled upon this site got a response and where able to host a hook-up the first week. (Our first time turning fantasy into reality) we loved it. So we want to do it again as would most. Our profile receives messages everyday from males in and around our area constantly. The problem is everytime I asks to meet up they ghost us. Even if they start the conversation, push to meet me exchange information when the time comes to take next step..... Gone no response. Is this normal, where we just very lucky first week? My husband is not bi and this is made known. I appears like these guys are brave enough to hook up behind my husband's back, but coward out when it's made known he will be there. Is there something we could do differently?
Send me a message please, he can be there

Looks like you got lucky the first time. This is a constant problem with us when wife finds a guy she likes and they flake when it comes to meeting.
It gets tough but keep looking.
same they talk a good game set something up want to talk all the way up until time to meet up and then they vanish we didnt think it would matter if we were verified or not but it has actually made a difference. we have had better luck since being verified and established a few new rules lol but all in all weve had some fun lol.

Getting discouraged. My husband and I really enjoy the act and fantasy of Hotwife lifestyle. When we very first stumbled upon this site got a response and where able to host a hook-up the first week. (Our first time turning fantasy into reality) we loved it. So we want to do it again as would most. Our profile receives messages everyday from males in and around our area constantly. The problem is everytime I asks to meet up they ghost us. Even if they start the conversation, push to meet me exchange information when the time comes to take next step..... Gone no response. Is this normal, where we just very lucky first week? My husband is not bi and this is made known. I appears like these guys are brave enough to hook up behind my husband's back, but coward out when it's made known he will be there. Is there something we could do differently?
I would try a swingers club for the weekend, that's what we do.

I wish I was closer to you, hubby can watch all he wantts. Alot of guys can go to someone home and fuck another wife or gf in front of the husband. It takes a special guy for that. Just like every couple can't handle the lifestyle either.

Attachments

• 71B4A359-E86A-4EF1-9B86-7D8709E95D7F.MOV
    17 MB
You also have no media. Many wont respond if they think youre a man hiding behind the moniker of couple. Put up some media. I dont respond to male posters with no media for excxatly the same reason.

You can be anyone you want to be on the internet. The vast majority on contact sites are there for fantasy and entertainment. I call it getting off by email. It's not you it's just the way it is. I'm guessing that one in a thousand actually work out. When I hook up with someone most of the time it's at a swing parties, an event like Splash Mocha, or resorts like Hedonism. I put minimal effort into hooking up from contact sites knowing that most likely the guy I'm talking to will disappear as soon as I suggest meeting. It's just the way it is, and it's unlikely to every change.

Two things I would consider looking at is your profile presentation and information and what you say during the chat exchange can make or break a situation as well. For a quality bull what you say in your profile can be nice and inviting and then when you chat with someone you can start to give a bad impression by some of the things that you say not knowing that red flags are going off for the Bull and the only option for him is to walk away and ghost!

For example I've been told hubby is going to watch, so them I'm like ok cool but at some point then I get asked is it ok if hubby and I both suck you together? Ghosted!!! To me they are not even worth correcting and telling them what they did wrong.

A pet peeve of mine is asking for pictures and not sending the same type and amount of pictures! You want to see body pics send body pics! You want see face pics send face pics! You want to see action pics send action pics but don't keep asking for all kinds of pictures and not be sending exactly what you are asking for or Ghost!!! So the conversation may be fine but when we start exchanging pics if it seems a little one sided then I'm out!

If you're inconsiderate about the small things then you'll be inconsiderate about the big things eventually and that's why it's not even worth it most times to correct people and just ghost!

So that's just some examples of how the presentation could be attractive but something could come up that throws the whole thing off!

Back