Where are the membership canceling instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixonyalips

Male
Real Person
Who here knows how to cancel the membership? I dont see where I can cancel it on the dashboard. The admins have their heads up their ass as they keep asking for different pictures and I am simply over it. I want to cancel my membership and account. When admins have become so paranoid they are making paid members who are OBVIOUSLY the person in the verification pictures jump thru hoops, this isnt the place for me. So can someone provide instructions on how I can cancel?

Thanks

Who here knows how to cancel the membership? I dont see where I can cancel it on the dashboard. The admins have their heads up their ass as they keep asking for different pictures and I am simply over it. I want to cancel my membership and account. When admins have become so paranoid they are making paid members who are OBVIOUSLY the person in the verification pictures jump thru hoops, this isnt the place for me. So can someone provide instructions on how I can cancel?

Thanks
I've searched 4 that option too but have never found it.

Thanks
Did you figure out how to cancel your subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back