Where are the 1%?

my wife has had two men over 10, one was a bbc in Bentonville Arkansas and one was white here in Fredericton in our bed. She has also had shorter cocks that were so thick at the base they would not fit and ones thick and curved that filled her. She loves a big head and big balls so she can feel them slapping

Nope you didn't
But you did say you have been with someone 10inches and no one in your media is even close to mandingo size...so...

need to adjust 1% to .000000001% perhaps or look up that 10in contest again for more accurate expectations
it’s always the men who aren’t ten who claim there are none - or unverified profiles who we don’t even know if they are actually a black male!?! Rulers and tape measures don’t lie.

Many women on this site, including myself, know better ;)

So it is no secret I am a true size queen! Many of the real BBC here are big, but I’m looking for the true VERIFIED 1% that are legitimate and measure 10” or larger (thickness is necessary too).

I’m sure many of the other ladies on this site would like to know where you are as well ;)

View attachment 3701330
Even homie here not even close to 10
it’s always the men who aren’t ten who claim there are none - or unverified profiles who we don’t even know if they are actually a black male!?! Rulers and tape measures don’t lie.

Lol its always the women with no proof or evidence that make these claims...like you just saying anything for real because I guess you think its funny/sexy/cute
...idk

But I'm bigger than that guy you posted so... I think your measurements are off

And you verified me once I believe...we had a whole back and forth about it... I made a sign and then later deleted my post and lost my verification. You actually commented on it...but anyways
You and all these women and 10+ you have met could cash out on 10k

Thousands of replies so far and not one 10incher

And I am absolutely 100% a real Black Man
Black skin and Black culture

Even homie here not even close to 10

Lol its always the women with no proof or evidence that make these claims...like you just saying anything for real because I guess you think its funny/sexy/cute
...idk

But I'm bigger than that guy you posted so... I think your measurements are off

And you verified me once I believe...we had a whole back and forth about it... I made a sign and then later deleted my post and lost my verification. You actually commented on it...but anyways

You and all these women and 10+ you have met could cash out on 10k

Thousands of replies so far and not one 10incher
I never verified you, maybe someone else did. And I, nor any woman cares about some online challenge that isn’t real.

What I do know is, I have measured and have proof (that I have no need to post - although one gentleman in my media does have a pic posted here with a ruler that measures 10”). You have a very large penis - just not as big as I want or have had.

Tape measures actually do not give an accurate measurement

And I'm not sure why you say the contest is not real. Alot men have posted real replies and no one even came close to 10in.

I'm still bigger than the men you posted in your media...so... Again... I think you need to go back and try to measure again because you seem to be severely inaccurate about your claims

Are you saying youve been with someone bigger than even Mandingo?

Tape measures actually do not give an accurate measurement

And I'm not sure why you say the contest is not real. Alot men have posted real replies and no one even came close to 10in.

I'm still bigger than the men you posted in your media...so... Again... I think you need to go back and try to measure again because you seem to be severely inaccurate about your claims

Are you saying youve been with someone bigger than even Mandingo?
I’m not here to argue but it’s interesting you can measure from a pic or video without a ruler.

I’m also not here to prove or disprove anything - only here to have fun with 10” or larger.

I knew some men would see this post and whine - it always happens when women talk size. I guess it’s a male macho thing. And now you say take measures aren’t accurate.

And yes, I’ve been with much bigger than Mandingo.

I’m not here to argue but it’s interesting you can measure from a pic or video without a ruler.

I knew some men would see this post and whine - it always happens when women talk size. I guess it’s a male macho thing. And now you say take measures aren’t accurate.

Again you just saying anything. No evidence or proof

And lol at male machismo and whining
Its called
Keeping it Real...or being realistic which it doesnt seem you care to be. This is a fantasy site so it makes sense for you to run with this fantasy and deny reality

The real hilarious thing is you saying youve been with bigger than Mandingo when all the pics you post are smaller than me
That's hilarious

All these real responses, no one whining, just myths being debunked

No argument and not much to argue

reality is what people need
fantasy is what they want

I’m also not here to prove or disprove anything - only here to have fun with 10” or larger.

Lastly
Its not me who says tape measurements arent accurate
It's science

Google it

Back