Where are the 1%?

Non verified and less than 10” - this post wasn’t intended for you.
But your response is?

The post was to add to your running delusions?

I guess your post was not intended to be discussed or debunked....my bad

Its cool if you want to carry on your fictional fantasies
its almost cute how you deny reality

I will respectfully fall back and allow your fantastic and comical post go on interrupted

My only hope was to educate/inform

Peace

So it is no secret I am a true size queen! Many of the real BBC here are big, but I’m looking for the true VERIFIED 1% that are legitimate and measure 10” or larger (thickness is necessary too).

I’m sure many of the other ladies on this site would like to know where you are as well ;)

View attachment 3701330

would I be correct in saying that if you can wrap your fingers completely around a cock, it’s not thick enough for you?

Lpsg has a thread for anyone who wants honest analysis on the real truth/myths on this alleged 1%

Thousands of real men responded and not a single 10incher

@ticklemypleasure should check it out if you dont get tripped out about facts and evidence

Lpsg has a thread for anyone who wants honest analysis on the real truth/myths on this alleged 1%

Thousands of real men responded and not a single 10incher

@ticklemypleasure should check it out if you dont get tripped out about facts and evidence
Are you the resident expert on big dicks?? Or lack there of ?? Are we supposed to believe you and your “data”?? Ticklemypleasure asked a question of the members here and you’re going all Perry mason arguing the subject! Which I find pretty weird!

Tape measures actually do not give an accurate measurement

And I'm not sure why you say the contest is not real. Alot men have posted real replies and no one even came close to 10in.

I'm still bigger than the men you posted in your media...so... Again... I think you need to go back and try to measure again because you seem to be severely inaccurate about your claims

Are you saying youve been with someone bigger than even Mandingo?
Even homie here not even close to 10

Lol its always the women with no proof or evidence that make these claims...like you just saying anything for real because I guess you think its funny/sexy/cute
...idk

But I'm bigger than that guy you posted so... I think your measurements are off

And you verified me once I believe...we had a whole back and forth about it... I made a sign and then later deleted my post and lost my verification. You actually commented on it...but anyways
You and all these women and 10+ you have met could cash out on 10k

Thousands of replies so far and not one 10incher
Can you post a pic with a ruler next to it so we can confirm “you are bigger” I am sure we the ladies would enjoy to see your horse dick!! 😉 Show us don’t tell us! All love here, don’t be hating!

Are you the resident expert on big dicks?? Or lack there of ?? Are we supposed to believe you and your “data”?? Ticklemypleasure asked a question of the members here and you’re going all Perry mason arguing the subject! Which I find pretty weird!
No not the expert at all

Simple google search will suffice for answers but it appears that most people dont want facts and rather just say whatever

It's called keeping it real/fact checking

But I understand why one rather prefer fantasy over reality

You can believe whatever you want
I just like to be honest and keep things 100

So its def not my data
Just Google it

Or not

Can you post a pic with a ruler next to it so we can confirm “you are bigger” I am sure we the ladies would enjoy to see your horse dick!! 😉 Show us don’t tell us! All love here, don’t be hating!
I'm still waiting on her ruler pics...

No shade at all
For some reason when I ask someone to look for the truth they say Im hating

you can check my media if you want

Back