Where are the 1%?

Are you saying that if you’ve had a hysterectomy, you can take a bigger dick, deeper inside you? I’ve often wondered about that.
Yes it's true, i found that out first hand. The cock if long enough is pushing against the vagina. Remove it create space. According to medical information it's about 3.8 actual inches in depth capable of stretching twice that size. Had i been without it i might have taken all of that football player. Sadly i never encountered one as big after my surgery.

Well of course we can (childbirth is definitely up there for pain!)… but you did make me rethink the 7-9 level. Thinking about what a ten is, it was probably more of a 6! And that was only intermittently- otherwise, a good pain.

And thanks - yes… that two year pain is finally gone … but I have good memories from that time period.

My current guy hits all the deep spots too and it’s a delicious pain!

that all sounds like a good ending for you.
All the best to you

Well of course we can (childbirth is definitely up there for pain!)… but you did make me rethink the 7-9 level. Thinking about what a ten is, it was probably more of a 6! And that was only intermittently- otherwise, a good pain.

And thanks - yes… that two year pain is finally gone … but I have good memories from that time period.

My current guy hits all the deep spots too and it’s a delicious pain!
❤️❤️❤️

So it is no secret I am a true size queen! Many of the real BBC here are big, but I’m looking for the true VERIFIED 1% that are legitimate and measure 10” or larger (thickness is necessary too).

I’m sure many of the other ladies on this site would like to know where you are as well ;)

View attachment 3701330
Hello "Ticlemypleasure", I am like you a super extra Size Queen thanks to my bisexual black only hubby ( now voluntary caged since 14 years) since he offered me for my very first Black Partner to his Daddy Ben, who fucked him in Congo, Africa and who (lucky for both of us) is stil his Daddy since 41 years ) He has an unbelievable cock measuring 12.5 " inches x 8.2 " inches 👍🏿😋😍😍 It is HUGE BUT SOOO GOOD when he fucks me balls deep in my black owned pussy & ass. He is really a legend 👍🏿😋😍😍. Of course he became also my Daddy and my Master. But he is travelling a lot but as my hubby ans myself are lucky enough to still have business in Congo, we travel 8 to 10 times to Africa ans see him of course there. He is thanks God often in Belgium where we are based now. AND he travels from time to time to the States lucky you. I am sure that after your first date you will ask him to stay in the U.S.👍🏿😋😍😍😍. Please let me know if you would like him to contact you trough our account here on the site ? So that I can speak about you to him. Take care gorgeous Sister and stay healthy, Sandra 🌹💋

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello "Ticlemypleasure", I am like you a super extra Size Queen thanks to my bisexual black only hubby ( now voluntary caged since 14 years) since he offered me for my very first Black Partner to his Daddy Ben, who fucked him in Congo, Africa and who (lucky for both of us) is stil his Daddy since 41 years ) He has an unbelievable cock measuring 12.5 " inches x 8.2 " inches 👍🏿😋😍😍 It is HUGE BUT SOOO GOOD when he fucks me balls deep in my black owned pussy & ass. He is really a legend 👍🏿😋😍😍. Of course he became also my Daddy and my Master. But he is travelling a lot but as my hubby ans myself are lucky enough to still have business in Congo, we travel 8 to 10 times to Africa ans see him of course there. He is thanks God often in Belgium where we are based now. AND he travels from time to time to the States lucky you. I am sure that after your first date you will ask him to stay in the U.S.👍🏿😋😍😍😍. Please let me know if you would like him to contact you trough our account here on the site ? So that I can speak about you to him. Take care gorgeous Sister and stay healthy, Sandra 🌹💋
Thank you - have him make an account and become verified. I only connect with verified members ;)

Please PM me:)

No true 10"ers (even mandingo or Danny D) if they were they'd prove it up and collect the $10,000 10" cock challenge(which has been up for years yet no winner) on lpsg.com.

1% or should say about top 4-5% are in 8 to 9" area and if you're >=7" you're in top 12% according to studies.
Fake internet offers and web folklore are rampant everywhere. I’ve measured and pictures and had sex with 10”+. Quite simple really. If you haven’t had one, you’re missing out.

Back