Where are the 1%?

Great subject, lots of BS and exaggeration. Had a debate with a black guy one night. That fool was measuring his cock starting at his A-Hole. According to him he had over 12". At his insistence i measured it from his belly to the tip. Just under 7" . Within the definition of a average cock at the top of the chart. He got irate when i laughed insisting on his measurement being the correct way. I'm not a size Queen and i told him flat out that over five extra inches was worthless to me. If you can't get it in what good is it.
They exist i had one and the whole dam frat house crowded in to watch. It was a tradition. No female had ever taken all of him. This was a white guy , a football player over 6' !0 with the biggest cock and feet I've ever seen. When he was able to pump me without pain they marked it with a marker 9 1/4 inches . Only two had taken more.
Of course females who've had surgery to remove parts can take a bigger one if they ever found one. As the size queen found out one in a hundred makes for lots of frustration.

You are correct - complete with proof of 10” ;)
While I didn’t request “ruler” proof… I can say that our mutual friend has the biggest cock I’ve ever had. After the first or second time, he had hit a spot over and over not realizing it would lead to about two full years of pain there! It just went away recently!!

And yet, I still went back for more and more. 😉

No ruler, but damn that man has a big cock.

Big cock humor… as I’m sure you know, that man has confidence befitting that monster… only occasionally bordering on arrogance … I would have to tell him to “put his hubris back in his pants.”

7D9F5F82-33F2-459A-9945-979C68A20D89.jpeg

While I didn’t request “ruler” proof… I can say that our mutual friend has the biggest cock I’ve ever had. After the first or second time, he had hit a spot over and over not realizing it would lead to about two full years of pain there! It just went away recently!!

Big cock humor… as I’m sure you know, that man has confidence befitting that monster… only occasionally bordering on arrogance … I would have to tell him to “put his hubris back in his pants.”

View attachment 4935355

just curious…how painful was it on the typical scale of 0 (nothing) to 10 (intolerable)?

just curious…how painful was it on the typical scale of 0 (nothing) to 10 (intolerable)?
Hmm… I don’t know if you mean the sex itself or the pain that lasted about 2 years! So I’ll answer both.

Sex was a good pain… occasionally up to maybe a 7-9 pain level just briefly and back to just feeling like a good hurt.

Whatever spot that must have been bruised (cervix most likely) was a steady 3-4 level of pain but for over two years I could still feel it from the sex! Crazy!

Hmm… I don’t know if you mean the sex itself or the pain that lasted about 2 years! So I’ll answer both.

Sex was a good pain… occasionally up to maybe a 7-9 pain level just briefly and back to just feeling like a good hurt.

Whatever spot that must have been bruised (cervix most likely) was a steady 3-4 level of pain but for over two years I could still feel it from the sex! Crazy!

I think that's proof that women can tolerate more pain than men can.

7-9 pain level (even just briefly?) wow; I've had level 10 pain; nothing would make me go back for more of that.

"good pain", "good hurt"? Again, maybe it's a woman thing or maybe the sex offset the pain; more power to you, in that case.

Then 3-4 pain level over two years? Were you still having sex during those two years? I would have closed my legs and said,
"see you later"

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I truly hope you are pain free now in whatever you do.

Ohhhh. Poor baby 💕💕😢💕💕

View attachment 4935355
Ohhh my!

So it is no secret I am a true size queen! Many of the real BBC here are big, but I’m looking for the true VERIFIED 1% that are legitimate and measure 10” or larger (thickness is necessary too).

I’m sure many of the other ladies on this site would like to know where you are as well ;)

so hot!!!

Great subject, lots of BS and exaggeration. Had a debate with a black guy one night. That fool was measuring his cock starting at his A-Hole. According to him he had over 12". At his insistence i measured it from his belly to the tip. Just under 7" . Within the definition of a average cock at the top of the chart. He got irate when i laughed insisting on his measurement being the correct way. I'm not a size Queen and i told him flat out that over five extra inches was worthless to me. If you can't get it in what good is it.
They exist i had one and the whole dam frat house crowded in to watch. It was a tradition. No female had ever taken all of him. This was a white guy , a football player over 6' !0 with the biggest cock and feet I've ever seen. When he was able to pump me without pain they marked it with a marker 9 1/4 inches . Only two had taken more.
Of course females who've had surgery to remove parts can take a bigger one if they ever found one. As the size queen found out one in a hundred makes for lots of frustration.
Are you saying that if you’ve had a hysterectomy, you can take a bigger dick, deeper inside you? I’ve often wondered about that.

I think that's proof that women can tolerate more pain than men can.

7-9 pain level (even just briefly?) wow; I've had level 10 pain; nothing would make me go back for more of that.

"good pain", "good hurt"? Again, maybe it's a woman thing or maybe the sex offset the pain; more power to you, in that case.

Then 3-4 pain level over two years? Were you still having sex during those two years? I would have closed my legs and said,
"see you later"

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I truly hope you are pain free now in whatever you do.
Well of course we can (childbirth is definitely up there for pain!)… but you did make me rethink the 7-9 level. Thinking about what a ten is, it was probably more of a 6! And that was only intermittently- otherwise, a good pain.

And thanks - yes… that two year pain is finally gone … but I have good memories from that time period.

My current guy hits all the deep spots too and it’s a delicious pain!

Back