Where are Africans

Stalianab

Male
Real Person
I joined this beautiful site sometime last year. I log in, check out the comments, beautiful pictures of beautiful and very sexy white women from all over the world...none from Africa. Where are they?

I know there are beautiful white women in Africa, who eat 'pap'. They have beautiful full figures, fucking sexy round ass. I'm talking about sexy white African women. But they are not here. Where are they?

Do you guys know how sexy Afrikaans speaking white women are?

Can someone please explain.

Good question. i think many here are lacking Black men in real life, which might not be the case for South African women? We are European and in our country there are still only very few Black men. Same may be true in many neighborhoods in the U.S. i think that`s why many people from those regions are more likely to search for internet/online contacts with Black men?

topic is historically charged in SA and southern Africa but I really think that b2w is mostly geared towards North Americans.
There are very few non US based women, and couples and even men here in comparison. But might be changing slowly. I was in contact with a girl from Pretoria (I travel there sometimes so had some real interest) and the number of European and American women who live in Africa and decide to join b2w is increasing too I think. But of course there not as many as US or Europe based white women. Think it's just a matter of this website becoming more popular on the African continent.

Back