Where’s the line on “too aggressive/forceful”?

I don’t think I’ve EVER dated a female who DID NOT have being “taken” as a fantasy. With black men being so much more physical, dominant, aggressive, and proven to have significantly more testosterone than any other race... it made me start wondering just where that line exists because a LOT of women, regardless of the politically correct BS and feminist movement blah blah, deep down most want to be “taken” especially as part of their fantasy with a black man.

Thought I’d get everyone’s thoughts in this...

For me the line is this... might it actually damage me in some way or leave a mark that is visible when I'm clothed? That hasn't happened often but it has happened (with my husband, not with a bull). For the record, I'm the sexually submissive one and we bring in bulls because he enjoys watching them dick me down too as further degradation, not because HE wants to be degraded. Slapped me in the face repeatedly leaving a bruise that I had to explain away, rammed me so hard with a vibrator that it bruised my cervix - super painful - and I was literally months recovering from that one. Both times I was CRYING begging him to stop but he was too carried away. And yes he felt bad and no he hasn't done it again. So ask yourself three questions: (1) Might it cause significant injury? (2) Might it leave a visible-to-outsiders mark that has to be explained away? (3) Is she really-for-real crying? That last one involves a little getting-to-know-her because I'm sure some women cry during sex they're enjoying, but I DO NOT.

I’ve been brought to the edge of what I can take recently and I love it so much. There were a couple of times when I felt a strain as my throat was being grabbed or my arms twisted behind my back but for the more part my partner knew how to take me to the edge without truly hurting me. The thing is I know them and have been w them many times and they got increasingly more aggressive. Never in the first meeting.

Last edited:
For me the line is this... might it actually damage me in some way or leave a mark that is visible when I'm clothed? That hasn't happened often but it has happened (with my husband, not with a bull). For the record, I'm the sexually submissive one and we bring in bulls because he enjoys watching them dick me down too as further degradation, not because HE wants to be degraded. Slapped me in the face repeatedly leaving a bruise that I had to explain away, rammed me so hard with a vibrator that it bruised my cervix - super painful - and I was literally months recovering from that one. Both times I was CRYING begging him to stop but he was too carried away. And yes he felt bad and no he hasn't done it again. So ask yourself three questions: (1) Might it cause significant injury? (2) Might it leave a visible-to-outsiders mark that has to be explained away? (3) Is she really-for-real crying? That last one involves a little getting-to-know-her because I'm sure some women cry during sex they're enjoying, but I DO NOT.
I have been enjoying your posts and I'm a little surprised that I have been the only one to so far respond to any of them.

I’ve been brought to the edge of what I can tsar recently and I love it so much. There were a couple of times when I felt a strain as my throat was being grabbed or my arms twisted behind my back but for the more part my partner knew how to take me to the edge without truly hurting me. The thing is I know them and have been w them many times and they got increasingly more aggressive. Never in the first meeting.
You are hot and sexy as hell! You are what makes me think about that I want in a partner too!

Too aggressive of course is all relative. However, to key to avoiding that is communication. One thing I learned and they drive that in the Dom sub living course, is communication. Not saying one can't get carried away, but that is where safewords are important. This might a bit much, but I always have my subs sign a contract in addition to filling a questionnaire outlining their limitations and defining their safe word. Now, this applies if that sub will be owned by me, but for just meetups, no contract per se, but safewords and limitations are at least discussed.

My partner had an experience recently, we could only describe it as a 'hate fuck'. Don't get me wrong, she loves being dominated, shes had her fair share of threesomes over the years. This one black man was really aggressive with her, lots of spanking, lots of 'white pussy' and 'take that black dick' just 'race talk' in general. It was almost like he didn't like white people (but was fucking a white woman?).

She came multiple times as he was rather large and he lasted longer than most of her other bulls but she was very sore afterwards. Shes still unsure if she will sleep with him again as it was a bit intense for her

Back