The Fine Line

FineLine

Female
There is a very, very fineline. I believe, between love and hate, and if you believe to not hate your brothers or sisters, though some things they do we may hate. Like, oh, say for instance you have been married, oh let's say.. Hmm. Thirty plus years, yet there is a missing piece, like a box laying out of place that got trampled upon. The man who you have said "I am in love with", though you may be, his desires equal my wants and my wants equal his desires. If I had heard "right"Lt he said it all then I did not think I would surrender to the silence more than to surrender to my days. If the bloody page needs turned, let's turn the dam thing already. I have done this many times. As a single, oh no . I am wanting to have my childhood of sexuality, those hot, maybe just one time meetings, the bulge of a Superior cock thrusting, writhing, wanting to dig into the vittles and make me forget I ever was married to the owner of such a shrivelled, display and lack of dictum , if I ever see one like that again, it would be it was because I just had a baby, and I bet, the baby of a black man is bigger anyway! So, as I was saying, I am Fine Line and I hope I can vent, yet actually I feel I did kinda get it all out. Wait till the sex happens. I hope it never ends. FineLine

Back