When wife says “ I love black men”

Marriage is a archiac form of resources under contract .
Today marriages don't benefit men of any creed or race in America .
But I understand stand why men or women still want it though I see it dwindling this century .
Just my opinion , like I've said on here "We don't own these women , it's just your turn and when it's no longer your turn move on".

Last edited:
Reading your profile About Me section, you're a confident woman and secure in what you look for, what you want... So a lot of what is said here won't apply to you.
But the OP is on point. There is some confusion with some women about her level of 'commitment' in the Lifestyle and, quite frankly.. Some get caught up doing too much lol and saying ******* that don't even apply to the situation.

You are such a charmer. :mstickle::sneaky:;):ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the compliment, seriously. I agree there is confusion on many levels. The OP made a great point and it's true women can get caught up during sex; men too. I REALLY dislike the racist undertones that a lot of these posts have and it's frustrating to say the least....

On the flip side, conversations with individuals like those on this particular post are refreshing and positive. :D

This thread is ripe with people misunderstanding each other. I think my wife and I simplified things easily.

We're not here to fall in love. If you're (she) is looking for love then you don't need me. We're looking for big black dicks. Plain and simple.
Thank you!

There is a difference between loving black men and loving black dick IMO rather a woman say she loves black dick than black men
I addressed this topic in full detail nearly 2 years ago

Never thought about before but my Queen was married to a black man for 12 years. I do understand the irony of which you speak.

Hmm I guess because of my personal experience I have to disagree somewhat with the OP. I have been blacked 4 yrs and still with same Bull. Do I love my husband? Absolutely, he’s the love of my life. Do I love my Bull? Absolutely, just in a different manner than my husband and he understands that. Love is not just expressed in one way. It has a lot of facets. With my husband it’s an emotional connection. With my Bull it’s sexual but no less real.

There is a difference between loving black men and loving black dick IMO rather a woman say she loves black dick than black men
To love someone or something can mean lots of different things. Like someone said before you can love ice cream, doesn't mean you have to marry ice cream. :D Saying "I love Black men" while fucking is not the same as saying "I love You" to a person. And it need not necessarily refer to black dick alone.

It can be a reference to anything the person who says it associates with Black men, no matter it is fueled by a fantasy mindset or her real-life experiences with Black men from the past or both. Yes, it can mean "I love black dick" but also "I love black skin", "I love the way Black men fuck me", "I love the way Black men make me feel", etc.

At least she didn't say "I love n....." (fill in the blanks). And yet there are some black guys here who admittedly say, that would be exactly what they wanted to hear during a hot fucking session with a "white whore" (not my words but often recognized mentioned by some black guys ;) ).

i think there are things worth complaining about but ImO not what's mentioned in this thread's OP.

Hmm I guess because of my personal experience I have to disagree somewhat with the OP. I have been blacked 4 yrs and still with same Bull. Do I love my husband? Absolutely, he’s the love of my life. Do I love my Bull? Absolutely, just in a different manner than my husband and he understands that. Love is not just expressed in one way. It has a lot of facets. With my husband it’s an emotional connection. With my Bull it’s sexual but no less real.

Valerie M is a total fraud

I actually know the woman depicted in the picture. They are a couple on SDC based in Deerfield Beach, FL under the username FTLAUD10. Anybody with doubt can simply message them and even they will tell you this Valerie M profile does not belong to his wife.

The real woman depicted took her first BBC’s at a hotel party in Plantation, Florida back in 2011. I would know, I was in attendance and I was lucky enough tho fuck her along with 2 other bulls who were in attendance.

It’s very apparent to see that Valerie M is truly a sex crazed/gay/bi white male posing as a woman. Simply go look at her post history. Women simply do not write like that.

I am currently working with the couple to get this profile removed and I will be emailing the appropriate staff members.

Notice how Valerie M is not verified and has not posted pics. Total red flags

Back