When wife says “ I love black men”

NYCbull718

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
My thoughts as a BBC BULL:

I love white women, I can confidently say this because i date white women in my personal life and intend to marry one. During my cuckold sessions When a white wife tells me “I love black men” my first thought is “bitch then why the fuck isn’t you hubby and ******* black”?! Lol I never say it out loud but I does bother me. What she actually means is she loves black dick. Over 90% of these wives wouldn’t take a black man as husband or have his *******. That’s my only pet peeve ...during sex let’s keep it sexual....please don’t tell me you love black men When what you actually love is how we fuck.

Been guilty of that myself ?‍♀️
But honestly tho, had I known I was such a blk cock slut when I was younger, my hubby would be blk and my ******* biracial. I didn’t find my true ‘calling’ till after marriage and *******. Of course, since then, aside from hubby, it’s been only bbcs for me and been that way for about 10yrs now. In a sense when say I luv me some blk men, I kinda mean it lol :lips:
Just my take ;)

Been guilty of that myself ?‍♀️
But honestly tho, had I known I was such a blk cock slut when I was younger, my hubby would be blk and my ******* biracial. I didn’t find my true ‘calling’ till after marriage and *******. Of course, since then, aside from hubby, it’s been only bbcs for me and been that way for about 10yrs now. In a sense when say I luv me some blk men, I kinda mean it lol :lips:
Just my take ;)
Yes that is always the excuse..you found your true calling after you got the white husband and ******* out of the way. That’s the same thing said by everyone

Yes that is always the excuse..you found your true calling after you got the white husband and ******* out of the way. That’s the same thing said by everyone
TBH, a lot of white guys out there would gladly trade places with you in that dynamic, even with the other drawbacks. White girls kind of get the upper hand to everyone in this respect. Loyal hub. Great sex on the side.

I love white women, I can confidently say this because i date white women in my personal life and intend to marry one. During my cuckold sessions When a white wife tells me “I love black men” my first thought is “bitch then why the fuck isn’t you hubby and ******* black”?! Lol I never say it out loud but I does bother me. What she actually means is she loves black dick. Over 90% of these wives wouldn’t take a black man as husband or have his *******. That’s my only pet peeve ...during sex let’s keep it sexual....please don’t tell me you love black men When what you actually love is how we fuck.

Great post man. You do hear “I love black men” a lot on these post. I think this lifestyle allows women to have their cake and eat it too. And not only do they eat, they get you eat a lot. What other situation would anyone get the variation of great sex as white women get in this lifestyle?

NYCBull, would you let your wife fuck other dudes and you stay loyal and not only loyal but watch and encourage?

This lifestyle allows white women to have cake and eat it too......

You are assuming that all white women arrive at sex with black men at the same time in their lives. Most, probably, didn't have a whole lot of interactions with black men growing up. For if they did, they probably wouldn't have married white. So are you saying that those same women shouldn't now be with black men because they arrived at it later in life?

You are assuming that all white women arrive at sex with black men at the same time in their lives. Most, probably, didn't have a whole lot of interactions with black men growing up. For if they did, they probably wouldn't have married white. So are you saying that those same women shouldn't now be with black men because they arrived at it later in life?
He’s saying that there’s a clear differentiation between fucking black men and saying you love them. I feel like if you really loved black men, you would volunteer, vote liberal, champion certain non-profits, and talk to your racist relatives and get them to straighten the fuck up.

Most of the women (or dudes posing as women, hiding behind a lack of verification) up here are obsessed with some theory of black sexual superiority, and if that’s what you think, you can leave it at that without overextending the hyperbole.

Perfect post. I been saying this.

No they can but why???? If you love this lifestyle, why do that. Most black men I know wouldn’t be cool with their women fucking other men and if they are - you better believe they will be fucking a lot of other women.

This lifestyle allows white women to have a loyal, never going to leave husband that adores you and gives you all the attention and adoration AND gives you opportunity to have the best sex of your life. Why would you leave that?

Even if you married a great black man with a BBC, the sex wouldn’t be as great as in this lifestyle because it’s not new, novel, and always filled with anticipation, and you might not be mentally prepared to take a 10 inch dick on a Tuesday afternoon after picking the ******* up from soccer practice.

I understand the site is an interracial site but.....since we're trying to weed out falsehoods and all within this post, is there really anything that is 100% one-sided?

I mean, NO black guy is a cuckold? ALL black men have huge dicks? ALL white women (or any woman that isn't black), referred to by this post, wouldn't marry a black man? All non-blacks on the site are full of ******* and hyperbole? And saying "I love black men" is so literal that you would ONLY have to be with a black man, have bi-racial babies, etc etc? So I "LOVE chocolate ice cream" but I can't say that if I don't eat it solely for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert, etc?

Let’s not make this complicated, marriage has less to do with marrying your soulmate and someone you have a deep connection with and more to do with what “looks right” and will be the best for you to get what you want

It’s easier for white women to marry white men like its easier for black men to marry black women. This lifestyle gives the opportunity to make your family happy but have your fun in a few areas your spouse might be lacking.

He’s saying that there’s a clear differentiation between fucking black men and saying you love them. I feel like if you really loved black men, you would volunteer, vote liberal, champion certain non-profits, and talk to your racist relatives and get them to straighten the fuck up.

Most of the women (or dudes posing as women, hiding behind a lack of verification) up here are obsessed with some theory of black sexual superiority, and if that’s what you think, you can leave it at that without overextending the hyperbole.
This. People love fucking with us when its turn up, ratchet and fuck off time but when it's time to handle business, people fall back and distance themselves. Brothers need to go into this lifestyle with just the intention to have fun and not put non black women on a pedestal or throw on the Cape because they "love us". Remember what the deal is after you bust that nut, get dressed and yall walk out the hotel/swinger club door back into the real world.

I understand the site is an interracial site but.....since we're trying to weed out falsehoods and all within this post, is there really anything that is 100% one-sided?

I mean, NO black guy is a cuckold? ALL black men have huge dicks? ALL white women (or any woman that isn't black), referred to by this post, wouldn't marry a black man? All non-blacks on the site are full of ******* and hyperbole? And saying "I love black men" is so literal that you would ONLY have to be with a black man, have bi-racial babies, etc etc? So I "LOVE chocolate ice cream" but I can't say that if I don't eat it solely for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert, etc?

SBC, I’m not saying that ALL black men and ALL white women are......of course there are some people that break the mold but we are talking in generalities because it’s the generalities where the narrative is made. So it’s good to make these general remarks and if they aren’t true then we can work to change the narrative with honest 2)( truthful conversation

All my comments are based on the narratives coming from these posts and I raise the question to see if that narrative is true.

Also, marrying and having black babies still doesn't mean you "love" black men. Some people just take their fetish too far. Plenty of racists marry and have ******* with people of groups they hate collectively. Sometimes the parents show resentment towards their children because they are half of the race they dont like. And even if you genuinely do love black men as a whole person and not just a bbc, it means jack ******* if you arent showing black women the same respect. And I don't mean that old cuckold, black superiority *******.

Can it also be that this is biological. When you have repeated good sex with someone, feelings that resemble love begin to form for that person.

Society’s definition of love is totally wrong. Love by society’s meaning is: “I love what you can do for me and how you make me feel”. So it’s possible to “love Black men” but not love black men.

Like the wise famous philosopher Snoop Dog once said, “You don’t love me, you just love my doggy style”

Can it also be that this is biological. When you have repeated good sex with someone, feelings that resemble love begin to form for that person.

Society’s definition of love is totally wrong. Love by society’s meaning is: “I love what you can do for me and how you make me feel”. So it’s possible to “love Black men” but not love black men.

Like the wise famous philosopher Snoop Dog once said, “You don’t love me, you just love my doggy style”
Please stop. You have several verified black men telling you our perspective that fucking is different from respect, love and true affection.

Back