When things don’t go according to plan in the reality!

Jussi Jokela

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Finland
Cuckoldry is wonderful fantasy:sex::) :blackheart::qos: but in reality different! Have you had any of these problems and how you solved the problem, or survived. Let's imagine that we have a meeting and...

1. What if the Bull have potency problems? :oops: :blackgrimace::cry:
2. Bull's behavior is not correct? :mad: :devil::cry:
3. Bull does not come the place of the meeting? :mad: :sleep:
4. Bull wants to change the game plan (the husband is not allowed to enter at the same room, "the risk of first time experience")? :sex::hot:

You experienced couples! Tell us your observation or experiences this or tips, or how to prevent them. Do you have a proactive plan for these! We miss your advice!!! :help::help::help:

all these can and have been problems for us,(me more than her in truth)
over the years, I stopped being involved in her meets except when we go away or holidays
I now leave her date alone and arrange all herself on the condition she tells me all

all these can and have been problems for us,(me more than her in truth)
over the years, I stopped being involved in her meets except when we go away or holidays
I now leave her date alone and arrange all herself on the condition she tells me all

Would you like to share a specific your experience?

there have been quite a few in last 17 years mainly her boss who caught me fucking her one night believing she was cheating on me,,,,,within minutes of him leaving her after fucking her on the sofa, she used bring him back telling him I wasn't at home so that I could secretly watch for ages, we both got complacent and he would leave I would then fuck her straight away after
this one night I rushed to enjoy her and I was down between her legs cleaning her up and he walked back in having left his phone on the table, he walked straight back out saying nothing,
He now knew the truth.
When she went to work the next day, he asked her what was going on, she told him, and he told her that he used do same with his first wife(who left him0
He wanted her to do what she did for me in a nut shell
it developed from there into her playing alone and me staying at home waiting

Early in our marriage we were in are early 20's she was fucking my friends. The first one she seduced one night when the 3 of us were drinking in our apartment. I wasn't that surprised to see her go after him being that she flirted like she was in heat with every man she came in contact with. I liked watching her getting fucked and sucking his dick. We had a 1br apartment. I Could sit in the living room in front of the open bedroom door and watch. It only took a few months for her to have fucked every good looking friend I had. The wives and girl friends of my friends hated her. She was built like a movie star and just as pretty. She dressed in short shorts that let her perfect ass cheeks show or in short skirts and low cut tops that showed her perfect tits and legs. After 2 drinks it was obvious that she needed fucked. She shamelessly flirted with the husbands and I think some of them suspected that there husbands were having sex with my wife. Weekends 3 of my friends and I would play golf weekends. They would tell there wives they were playing 18 holes then having drinks and lunch. We would play 9 and go back to my apartment my wife would serve us lunch and drinks in a sexy neglesee. At this point she had discovered. Anal sex and loved it. She also was to the point in order to have a really good orgasim she needed a dick in her mouth and 1 in her pussy or ass and sometimes she would want all 3 holes filled. She was also a very loud moaner and screamer. One Sunday afternoon my lovely wife was in the bedroom with 3 of my friends getting 3 hard dicks worked in and out of her letting me know how much she was enjoying it by screaming fuck me , fuck me harder fuck my ass hard. Suddenly the front door burst open and 3 angry young wives burst into our living room To hear my wife moaning in pleasure and ordering there husbands to fuck her harder. They burst into the bedroom and verbally and physically attacked there husbands. A neighbor called the police. One cop showed up quickly. My wife covered up with a sheet as the 3 couples left. The cop sat on the couch to take his report. She sat on the couch naked with only a sheet covering her as we told the young handsome cop the truth about what had just happened. The sheet seemed to be not covering quite as much as a lot of leg and cleavage seemed to appear. My wife asked if policemen had to take all there brakes at the donut shop. The cop said no. She asked him if he needed a brake as the sheet dipped down showing part of a nipple. She soon had his huge cock in her mouth. It took about a minute before he came in my wife's mouth as she swallowed every drop.

Be a man and put your foot down a set up rules to follow as a couple!! Can't express that enough, there are plenty of other men who will fuck your girl out there that will let you watch and join! As couple if you agree to certain rules in the lifestyle then they should be respected by everyone involved! Just my 2 cents though! Seems like there are some couples who prefer to have the wife play solo or the hubby isn't allowed to watch, I just don't get the point of cuckolding if the hubby isn't there to watch another man fuck his girl!

As for any issues with the bull. I have had none because they are in charge. If they don't want my husband to watch he doesn't get to. If he doesn't want to use a condom he doesn't have to. If he wants to stay the night and fuck me the next morning he gets to. If he wants to fuck me on the dining room table while my husband cooks us breakfast he gets too.
Why are you still with your husband?

As for any issues with the bull. I have had none because they are in charge. If they don't want my husband to watch he doesn't get to. If he doesn't want to use a condom he doesn't have to. If he wants to stay the night and fuck me the next morning he gets to. If he wants to fuck me on the dining room table while my husband cooks us breakfast he gets too.
This terrify me! Is this reality or fantasy writing?

Cuckoldry is wonderful fantasy:sex::) :blackheart::qos: but in reality different! Have you had any of these problems and how you solved the problem, or survived. Let's imagine that we have a meeting and...

1. What if the Bull have potency problems? :oops: :blackgrimace::cry:
2. Bull's behavior is not correct? :mad: :devil::cry:
3. Bull does not come the place of the meeting? :mad: :sleep:
4. Bull wants to change the game plan (the husband is not allowed to enter at the same room, "the risk of first time experience")? :sex::hot:

You experienced couples! Tell us your observation or experiences this or tips, or how to prevent them. Do you have a proactive plan for these! We miss your advice!!! :help::help::help:
Good question:)))))))))))))

Most of these problems can be solved by vetting out people up front.

1. What if the Bull have potency problems? If hes experienced in the lifestyle he should be able to provide references from other couples. If hes proud of his accomplishments he will not have a problem arranging for you to talk to people hes been with. Its almost like bragging and he will be happy to prove his words. If he isn't willing to provide such contacts then hes likely not what he claims to be. Boot him, move on.

2. Bull's behavior is not correct? If he makes you uncomfortable, boot him and move on. Theres no reason to accept a shady person that don't act right.

3. Bull does not come the place of the meeting? He misses out, remove him from the list and find another.

4. Bull wants to change the game plan (the husband is not allowed to enter at the same room, "the risk of first time experience")? She never plays alone. Let me repeat this for those in the back, She never plays alone. Everyone we potentially consider is told this up front, day one. If they have a problem with it, they can take a hike. We set the rules, not her lovers. If they can't abide by the rules they don't get laid.

My wife doesn't call her lovers bulls either, she calls them fuckboys. Thats all they are for to her. She makes sure they know their role will never be more than just fucking. And no arrangements to meet are made without going through me.

If a fuckboy fails to show up once we have a room rented, hes never given a second chance with us. Our time is valuable, we don't make time for those who waste it. Fuckboys are a dime a dozen and frankly theres plenty wanting to get laid on any given night. Its not hard to find a replacement.

Last edited:
Most of these problems can be solved by vetting out people up front.

1. What if the Bull have potency problems? If hes experienced in the lifestyle he should be able to provide references from other couples. If hes proud of his accomplishments he will not have a problem arranging for you to talk to people hes been with. Its almost like bragging and he will be happy to prove his words. If he isn't willing to provide such contacts then hes likely not what he claims to be. Boot him, move on.

2. Bull's behavior is not correct? If he makes you uncomfortable, boot him and move on. Theres no reason to accept a shady person that don't act right.

3. Bull does not come the place of the meeting? He misses out, remove him from the list and find another.

4. Bull wants to change the game plan (the husband is not allowed to enter at the same room, "the risk of first time experience")? She never plays alone. Let me repeat this for those in the back, She never plays alone. Everyone we potentially consider is told this up front, day one. If they have a problem with it, they can take a hike. We set the rules, not her lovers. If they can't abide by the rules they don't get laid.

My wife doesn't call her lovers bulls either, she calls them fuckboys. Thats all they are for to her. She makes sure they know their role will never be more than just fucking. And no arrangements to meet are made without going through me.

If a fuckboy fails to show up once we have a room rented, hes never given a second chance with us. Our time is valuable, we don't make time for those who waste it. Fuckboys are a dime a dozen and frankly theres plenty wanting to get laid on any given night. Its not hard to find a replacement.
VERY WELL SAID

Back