When the sharing Hotwife hubby isn't a sissy........

It was bad from the start we had flown all the way to Vegas we were still really in the closet about my Black desires. He gets to our room and informs us he dont share pussy with a white boy. I just want to pull the plug and forget it. My husband Tells me since we came all that way. I could fuck him if I wanted, but he wasnt going to leave.Its all I had thought about for weeks I was so horny. The guy had his cock out stroking it. It was pretty big I gave in. He called my husband boy again told him sit in the chair and watch a real man fuck his wife. My husband told him he had enough of his disrespect That he could talk to me any way I liked. But not to disrespect him again or he was Done. We fooled around for a few not much effort on his part mostly telling me how good he was fucking me. Then he came in my Pussy before we started I made it clear not to cum in my Pussy or Ass. I got pissed. He told me to shut up that hed fuck me any way he wanted. Telling my husband go get him some beer while he strightned me out. My husband dragged him into the hallway they fought a little. The guy ran away naked leaving everything behind. Then showed up a little later saying we robbed him wanting us arrested.
That's awful! He had a helluva lotta nerve! I gather nothing came of him wanting you arrested?

It was bad from the start we had flown all the way to Vegas we were still really in the closet about my Black desires. He gets to our room and informs us he dont share pussy with a white boy. I just want to pull the plug and forget it. My husband Tells me since we came all that way. I could fuck him if I wanted, but he wasnt going to leave.Its all I had thought about for weeks I was so horny. The guy had his cock out stroking it. It was pretty big I gave in. He called my husband boy again told him sit in the chair and watch a real man fuck his wife. My husband told him he had enough of his disrespect That he could talk to me any way I liked. But not to disrespect him again or he was Done. We fooled around for a few not much effort on his part mostly telling me how good he was fucking me. Then he came in my Pussy before we started I made it clear not to cum in my Pussy or Ass. I got pissed. He told me to shut up that hed fuck me any way he wanted. Telling my husband go get him some beer while he strightned me out. My husband dragged him into the hallway they fought a little. The guy ran away naked leaving everything behind. Then showed up a little later saying we robbed him wanting us arrested.
Why does he need to be that aggressive, assertive and vigorous? You are a wife and you have a family and he is doing it to a wife. He already pumps his meat in you, empty his weight inside you, so why is he still so nervous? He must be relieved. How can he has energy to pump you very rough and in the same time attack to your husband physically and mentally? I can not understand, he inseminate a wife and it is not enough for him, then he tries to humiliate the husband which he inseminates his wife. Where is this self confidence comes from? From what he has between his legs? He is a total douche bag and he is not only.... your body, he also f.... your soul, personality, family...

What basically winds up happening is that these types of guys read too many stories. They think this is how they are supposed to act, how women and couples want them to behave. What they fail to do is to seperate fantasy from reality. I will be the first to admit that I have treated many a woman and couple in the ways you see described here. However, the difference with me is that I initially took the time to find out what each individual was and was not into. And if they are into being humiliated and degraded, then I have no problem wearing that hat. It's like anything else in life, if you do your due diligence it will pay off in the long run.

My husband makes all the arrangements and I want it that way. He isn't cuckolded in any way. He will participate tomorrow during my first encounter with BBC or there won't be a first time. We prefer it that way. To each his own though so enjoy everyone!

He was a Raciest dick, He found out my husband was far from a SISSY. You are so right about making clear what your expectations are. It was my 2nd Black man experience. The 1st was the most thrilling of my life.

I've had a few ego trippers who were more about being total dickheads than dominant fuck buddies, I quickly showed them that where Dickheadism is involved that I can be the Godzilla of aggressive,unstable Dickheads. I don't like having to, I'd rather both of us team up on Myschyf and blow her mind. I really don't know HOW a husband can be any cooler than sharing his wifes pussy!!!

My husband makes all the arrangements and I want it that way. He isn't cuckolded in any way. He will participate tomorrow during my first encounter with BBC or there won't be a first time. We prefer it that way. To each his own though so enjoy everyone!
Same here. Myschyf has little patience for weeding the few good guys out of the hundred " I got da dik. Where we fukin?" types and when she gets the " hey slut i gonna fuck your hole maybe hubby will be allowed to watch" types she simply loses all interest in sharing at all....thanks fuckface! way to ruin it for everyone LOL....So I get to do all the chatting and searching then put up with the "i dont talk to males" assholes all the time too......it USED to be easier finding a laid back fuck buddy but people gotta fuck up a free nooner!!!

Back