When the Bull Orders the Cuck to Leave

Our bull asked me multiple time to leave or even not to watch at all the session when he's staying overnight, according to him a cuck serve no purpose in their session so he has the right to tell me to leave and its really frustrating when it happens
But you obey because you know deep down he deserves alone time. Without you there.

Exactly… if it was a quick hit you can stay and cleanup. But overnight you going to be guest bedroom buddy.
Most likely in panties and cage and with knowledge I'm not wanted in that room asked to leave and am completely a lesser man and probably going to jerk with another cuck hub online or voice chat feeling gay and sub but when you have a small penis you don't get a choice. I am excited I still get to suck him and rim him.

Hotwife, cuck and bull have to discuss and finalize terms of their relationship in advance before jumping to this lifestyle. There should be equal amount of respect and concern for what each one them wants from this lifestyle. If hubby is not comfortable leaving his hotwife and bull alone in a room, he should be clear about it and both bull & hotwife should agree to it. It is not necessary that hubby has to be submissive all the time. If anyone of the three is not comfortable with demands of others, that should be clearly discussed and sorted out.

It may happen that even after all three agree to some common terms of the relationship which for example require hubby to stay in the room all the time. Sometimes, either hotwife or bull may not be comfortable with his presence. In this case, hotwife or bull should respectfully request hubby to leave the room for that particular session citing resaons for her / his discomfort. If hubby finds the reasons genuine, he should oblige and leave his hotwife and bull alone.

I don't submit to any man. If asked nicely I might agree but my house is my house. Respect goes a long way with me.
One of the reasons my wife prefers going to the hood (their house)
is so our neighbors don't see them coming to our place.
Evidently, you & wife have not played with any urban street thug types.

I don't think they know how to "ask nicely" or show respect.
They typically take charge, mark their territory, and run roughshod over
your marriage.

But they get wifey high, fuck the poop out of her and make her cum... hard.
It's just something you learn to deal with.

One of the reasons my wife prefers going to the hood (their house)
is so our neighbors don't see them coming to our place.
Evidently, you & wife have not played with any urban street thug types.

I don't think they know how to "ask nicely" or show respect.
They typically take charge, mark their territory, and run roughshod over
your marriage.

But they get wifey high, fuck the poop out of her and make her cum... hard.
It's just something you learn to deal with.
I wouldn't play with those types.

I do enjoy when the bull goes out of his way to call me over and
show me what he's done. Holding her plump ass cheeks apart so
I can better see his batter oozing out wifey's gaping pussy and/or butthole.

"Git close 'nuff so you can smell the stink. I done tag your bitch good!",
was all he said. He didn't need to say more. I was appreciative.
Raymonds a good boy, try as they might to break this fantasy with common sense for some weird reason, he remains true to his character. He deserves a bull load down his throat.

I respectfully disagree. I believe that for us (and many other couples) "fun" has nothing
to do with it. My wife needs food, water, air and zzzzz. None of those are necessarily "fun"
but you must agree are essential.

The same goes for my wife's need of a dominant stud with 8 inches or more.
Fun never enters into it. She often reminds me that it is my fault that she needs
a bull to satiate her womanly desires. because I am a betamale with a tiny dick.

Her bull thus becomes a living, breathing "marital aid".
I agree 100%
It can become a fundamental need!
You're definitely right about that.

In this lifestyle you have different dynamics & different fantasies by the wife & the husband , so it is a case by case basis .
First you have to determine or be told what kind of relationship the couple has :"Stag /Vixen, Hot-wife /Cuck etc."
Also you have to be truthful to yourself of what you are actually capable of & what you are comfortable with?
Can you pound a wife of another man into bliss while he is present with his d*i*c*k* out or in her mouth?
Can you explode in her mouth & then watch her kiss him ?
Can you go out for drinks or dinner with them after that ?
Can you establish boundaries they agree to & not to push& have a great relationship with them?
I say that because if it is a cucks wife that is interested in you or vice/versa , these are the things that happen.
Because on this site and other sites you'll see guys & girls who say they are in this lifestyle but when you look at their media , you'll find out that they are truly "Exhibitionists " and not whom they portray themselves to be ~ (There's a lot of that)
Some wives want the husbands belittled & some husbands want to be ordered around & some couples just want another to join .
(It's just another level of understanding their desires & yours as well)
You will find all of this out with care & communication from both parties & some trusted allies whom the couple associates with .
That's how you will build long lasting bonds (If that's your goal, which is one of my goals in the lifestyle)
So when the bull orders the cuck to leave , you should be clued in by one or both in the couple or a trusted ally that this is what they truly want to happen in order to strengthen the bond & the relationship of all involved .
That has been my experience in this type of dynamic & truly works for me 🧸

Last edited:
Hubby's presence is the last and final layer of restraint keeping his wife from being 100% percent uninhibited with the Bull. I mean when he leaves everything that the Bull says and does to her will vibrate and stimulate her sexual nerves and will break past her last few governor's and new levels of arousal and orgasmic bliss will be reached!♠️

Picking "mom" up from the bull's apartment with the children is truly surreal.
Typically, the bull walks (wifey staggers being wasted and in her heels) her to the car.

"What's wrong with mommy? Why does she look like that?" they ask
seeing her eyes glazed and rolled back.
"Mom's just tired. Just be quiet and let her rest as we drive home", I tell them.

The truth being, mom just got well-fucked and her pussy & ass is probably sore...
but satiated (for the time being). 2 or 3 days later, the cravings will begin again.

Hotwife, cuck and bull have to discuss and finalize terms of their relationship in advance before jumping to this lifestyle. There should be equal amount of respect and concern for what each one them wants from this lifestyle. If hubby is not comfortable leaving his hotwife and bull alone in a room, he should be clear about it and both bull & hotwife should agree to it. It is not necessary that hubby has to be submissive all the time. If anyone of the three is not comfortable with demands of others, that should be clearly discussed and sorted out.

It may happen that even after all three agree to some common terms of the relationship which for example require hubby to stay in the room all the time. Sometimes, either hotwife or bull may not be comfortable with his presence. In this case, hotwife or bull should respectfully request hubby to leave the room for that particular session citing resaons for her / his discomfort. If hubby finds the reasons genuine, he should oblige and leave his hotwife and bull alone.
Great posts, have you ever requested the the husband leave the room? If so, what were your reasons?

Hubby's presence is the last and final layer of restraint keeping his wife from being 100% percent uninhibited with the Bull. I mean when he leaves everything that the Bull says and does to her will vibrate and stimulate her sexual nerves and will break past her last few governor's and new levels of arousal and orgasmic bliss will be reached!♠️
i totally agree with this. i think sometimes a wife needs some time just with her and her Bull, si that she can feel she can truly let go.

Our bull Told my husband to fuck off go home and have a wank while your white whore wife gets fucked .on the night he had arranged for me to be gang banged by six of his very well endowed black mates who really pounded my body.
WOW. Did he tongue your swollen cunt and suck the pungent mixed sperm from inside you in the morning ☻️☻️☻️🍌🍌🍌💦💦💦💦💦👅💋👀❤️

Usually at our house they stay over so they'll be alone eventually. I watch most times but my role is mostly to please her and do whatever they want or I'm supposed to.

Picking "mom" up from the bull's apartment with the children is truly surreal.
Typically, the bull walks (wifey staggers being wasted and in her heels) her to the car.

"What's wrong with mommy? Why does she look like that?" they ask
seeing her eyes glazed and rolled back.
"Mom's just tired. Just be quiet and let her rest as we drive home", I tell them.

The truth being, mom just got well-fucked and her pussy & ass is probably sore...
but satiated (for the time being). 2 or 3 days later, the cravings will begin again.
Do the stories are getting a little too far. No one has ever done that.

Back