When the Bull Orders the Cuck to Leave

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
Always submit

for me it's situational, you get a feel for where the cuck is at, and then gently push the limitations, he might like being humiliated but he has to feel safe while it is happening...be can't actually be taken for a fool or a gimp, but he can release control and allow himself to be humiliated as part of the act. Having the hubby know and participate, even as an absent partner, is hot, otherwise its an affair and not a cuck situation. I enjoy the cuck watching, and I enjoy the power of not letting him watch, but importantly its about reading the couple and playing to their darkest taboo's and needs, not about being a bully or arsehole for real..Play act, not not for real...dynamics goes very wrong if the cuck genuinely isnt into it.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
Don’t you think when the bull ask you leave don’t you think this is very humiliating?

for me it's situational, you get a feel for where the cuck is at, and then gently push the limitations, he might like being humiliated but he has to feel safe while it is happening...be can't actually be taken for a fool or a gimp, but he can release control and allow himself to be humiliated as part of the act. Having the hubby know and participate, even as an absent partner, is hot, otherwise its an affair and not a cuck situation. I enjoy the cuck watching, and I enjoy the power of not letting him watch, but importantly its about reading the couple and playing to their darkest taboo's and needs, not about being a bully or arsehole for real..Play act, not not for real...dynamics goes very wrong if the cuck genuinely isnt into it.
In my opinion this is shame for husband

I am forbidden to be present. I am allowed to inspect the results when wifey comes home.

It's all about what you're into. No wrong decisions unless you're being ******.

There would be no way, that myself or my wife would allow me to be disrespected. His ass would be out there door immediately. This is just for fun, nothing more. When is stops being fun, then it is over.
I respectfully disagree. I believe that for us (and many other couples) "fun" has nothing
to do with it. My wife needs food, water, air and zzzzz. None of those are necessarily "fun"
but you must agree are essential.

The same goes for my wife's need of a dominant stud with 8 inches or more.
Fun never enters into it. She often reminds me that it is my fault that she needs
a bull to satiate her womanly desires. because I am a betamale with a tiny dick.

Her bull thus becomes a living, breathing "marital aid".

I respectfully disagree. I believe that for us (and many other couples) "fun" has nothing
to do with it. My wife needs food, water, air and zzzzz. None of those are necessarily "fun"
but you must agree are essential.

The same goes for my wife's need of a dominant stud with 8 inches or more.
Fun never enters into it. She often reminds me that it is my fault that she needs
a bull to satiate her womanly desires. because I am a betamale with a tiny dick.

Her bull thus becomes a living, breathing "marital aid".
That could be your situation, but not even close to ours. But if that's your kink, go for it.

Definately up to the couple as they should have had that conversation before meeting. I actually think it’s much more exciting when my wife asks me to leave so she can have some alone time

Back