When the Bull Orders the Cuck to Leave

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.

FROM CHRISTINE -
Hubby Ray has always complied when asked (told) to leave.
In the beginning I could tell he was hurt / nervous, but I explained to him that
we (bull & me) needed some time to "bond", even though that was probably
what he was afraid of.

Also, my bull was no dummy. He knew that the 2 or 3 loads he put inside me
would have all night to "take hold". There would be nothing Ray could do about it.
Being pretty wasted from the weed, I just blissfully went to snooze. Hubby could
clean me in the morning.

By that time, the damage was done. My titty nipples began feeling sore just a
few days later. Needless to say, I felt pretty close to my bull when the EPT stick
read "positive". I guess it's safe to say "we bonded".

Last edited:
I think there is a misconception that the bull has all the rights. No he doesn't. He is there at your (wife and hubby) invitation. Of course all this is still dependent on what is expected and agreed upon, whether it's between the bull and the wife or all three. At the end of the day the only control he (the bull) has is what you give up. True there are different levels of cuckolding, some more submissive than others. So, if you are OK with being told to leave then so be it, if not then say so.

Our bull asked me multiple time to leave or even not to watch at all the session when he's staying overnight, according to him a cuck serve no purpose in their session so he has the right to tell me to leave and its really frustrating when it happens
Hey can ask, does not mean you have to comply. Then again that's between you and your wife, not him. If he is not OK with that he can leave.

Hey can ask, does not mean you have to comply. Then again that's between you and your wife, not him. If he is not OK with that he can leave.
Yes of course it all depends about what we all 3 agree to want, in our case we always talk about the power he can have and we're ok to do this

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
I would leave. The bull is in charge of my wifes bedroom activities now.

Disrespectful is subjective. Everything about this cuckold LS is disrespectful.
Amen! Speaking as a true-blue, total cuckold, how in the world
should a sub-cuck faggot be expecting respect?
Like you said, when a bull says, "Git the fuck out the room",
there's no discussion. You do as told.
My wife often smiles or giggles, looking at me, gauging my reaction.

I wait until he lets me know it's time to get back in there to clean-up and scrub.

Amen! Speaking as a true-blue, total cuckold, how in the world
should a sub-cuck faggot be expecting respect?
Like you said, when a bull says, "Git the fuck out the room",
there's no discussion. You do as told.
My wife often smiles or giggles, looking at me, gauging my reaction.

I wait until he lets me know it's time to get back in there to clean-up and scrub.
Now Raymond you’ll get to watch Round 2 for behaving.

Now Raymond you’ll get to watch Round 2 for behaving.
I do enjoy when the bull goes out of his way to call me over and
show me what he's done. Holding her plump ass cheeks apart so
I can better see his batter oozing out wifey's gaping pussy and/or butthole.

"Git close 'nuff so you can smell the stink. I done tag your bitch good!",
was all he said. He didn't need to say more. I was appreciative.

I do enjoy when the bull goes out of his way to call me over and
show me what he's done. Holding her plump ass cheeks apart so
I can better see his batter oozing out wifey's gaping pussy and/or butthole.

"Git close 'nuff so you can smell the stink. I done tag your bitch good!",
was all he said. He didn't need to say more. I was appreciative.
Did you clean it up?

Back