When she tells her friends

Mywife and her 3close friends went to vegas with me.
I was paying all the bills and rooms for them for 3nights trip. When they leave for clubbing at 11ish at night I had to kneel and kiss her feet and she slap my face while everyone watches.
She brought blackguy and italianguy for first two night. And two blackguys for lastnight and fuck them both on otherroom while I wait in living area.
But thats not surprizing at all. Best thing was that last night when they leave, one of her friend ask why she only get to kiss on her feet, saing she want some giodbyekiss. i looked at my wife and she smiled back so I did kiss her friend’s feet and not a single second later, her friend slap my face and laughs.

Mywife and her 3close friends went to vegas with me.
I was paying all the bills and rooms for them for 3nights trip. When they leave for clubbing at 11ish at night I had to kneel and kiss her feet and she slap my face while everyone watches.
She brought blackguy and italianguy for first two night. And two blackguys for lastnight and fuck them both on otherroom while I wait in living area.
But thats not surprizing at all. Best thing was that last night when they leave, one of her friend ask why she only get to kiss on her feet, saing she want some giodbyekiss. i looked at my wife and she smiled back so I did kiss her friend’s feet and not a single second later, her friend slap my face and laughs.
Wow, that is the DEFINITION of “Cuckold Humiliation” 👍😊

My wife has always been uninhibited talking about sex. Soon after she started fucking other guys she started sharing details with her girlfriends, especially the ones who also have bulls. Sometimes in her conversations she compares me to her bull. All of her friends are aware of my small size, quick ejaculation and recently, semi-erections.
I have accepted her outspokenness as I am now relieved of any performance issues I had. Some of her friends have seen my penis when we were swimming. Recently I ran into one of her friends in a hardware store and she introduced me to two girlfriends. After they went on their way I overheard them from the next isle and picked up portions of conversation, some of which was “small dick” and “wife does a black guy.” Two women I had just met now know details about my personal life...

if she cucks you and it becomes public it will not be as hot as you think and while her friends may encourage her it will not mean good things for you later. it sounds like you want a group of women to dominate you which is fine but be careful because some of her friends may just be witches

My wife doesn’t share details of her lovers with me, she is basically a cheater. Please don’t judge.

I accept her having lovers, I know it happens and when it happens, but I find it hard her friends knowing more than I do.

I feel good that I am not challenging my wife. I feel good that she is getting what she needs, but I find it tough when I meet up with her friends and they look at me and obviously have opinions.

I try and get through it by visualise my wife being fucked hard, then think to myself that if I can handle that, then surely I should be able to handle what her friends think of me.

I also like talking to women on here, or other sites who basically tell me I am doing good, and encourage me to be the best cuckold possible.

So yeah, some things are tough, and the friends situation is the one area I often need a bit of help with.

I can empathize. My elderly wife is fucking our black neighbor. She refuses to tell me any details and I am not allowed to ask. But she tells her friends everything and they tell her husbands, who delight in telling me what a sad cuckyboy I am. I just have to live with it and I am sure you will, too. We are cucks for a reason.

My wife says it's an epidemic these days ......she says at her work place they all talk about the black guys and black guys sex....I think today it's become if you haven't been with a black guy at least once in your life ...your not living a full life.
It’s very clear that women are changing. It started with a few who wanted to try the black experience many many years ago.
Then it is normal now for interracial relationships.
But there is also the more mature women who missed out in their youth due to it not being accepted. Now interracial relationships are normal, these mature ladies want to sample the black experience too. They need to fill a void, need to do what they missed out on.
Looking on sites, there are thousands of mature women, 50 years plus who have changed views and need to try black men out. This is a real growth area for bulls. Easy pickings for young bulls, thousands of mature 50 year plus women need to sample them.

It’s very clear that women are changing. It started with a few who wanted to try the black experience many many years ago.
Then it is normal now for interracial relationships.
But there is also the more mature women who missed out in their youth due to it not being accepted. Now interracial relationships are normal, these mature ladies want to sample the black experience too. They need to fill a void, need to do what they missed out on.
Looking on sites, there are thousands of mature women, 50 years plus who have changed views and need to try black men out. This is a real growth area for bulls. Easy pickings for young bulls, thousands of mature 50 year plus women need to sample them.
Lets face it Black men are very attractive to white girls these days especially married ...throw in the rumors of how good they are in bed and yes they are very curious.....life is very short there is no reasons for regrets

Back