When she tells her friends

Hotyoungcpl

Couple
Real Person
Hey hubby here,
She hasn’t been blacked yet but we’re very far into the foreplay and talk as she has three bbc dildos. It’s always the go to during anything sexual. I’m just wondering if anybody else’s wife tells her friends or talks to them about what her and her husband do. Megan goes out with her friends on the weekends every now and then and they all know our situation and remarkably they seem to find it so hot and sexy and encourage her when they are together. It really gets me hard when she comes home and talks about what her and the “girls” talked about in regard to being a hotwife and me being fine with her sleeping with bulls. Does anybody else have the same feeling or something similar?

Our ex neighbours know. My wife and her used to go out and me and her husband would get together when they went out.
We knew they woukd get ******* and go to a club so we used (the husband and i) take turns dropping them off and picking them up.
Although i tried to convince the husband to let his wife cuck him, he would have non of it even though he did ask me loads of questions.
I do know that my wife and her always got chatted up and felt up. Both would be very ******* and very turned on
I loved picking them up as the would both sit in the back seats and openly compare the men they had made out with.
My wife always went for big strong Black Men but Wendy prefered very young lads. She was in her late 30's at the time and the youngest she made out with was 17 years old.

Our ex neighbours know. My wife and her used to go out and me and her husband would get together when they went out.
We knew they woukd get ******* and go to a club so we used (the husband and i) take turns dropping them off and picking them up.
Although i tried to convince the husband to let his wife cuck him, he would have non of it even though he did ask me loads of questions.
I do know that my wife and her always got chatted up and felt up. Both would be very ******* and very turned on
I loved picking them up as the would both sit in the back seats and openly compare the men they had made out with.
My wife always went for big strong Black Men but Wendy prefered very young lads. She was in her late 30's at the time and the youngest she made out with was 17 years old.
Lucky guy, milfs were my preference at that age

We are really careful about letting anyone know about our sexual activities, but my wife's best friend knows. As far as we know, she is the only one. It was hard to conceal it from her because she is with my wife when they go out "dancing". However it is kind of hot that she knows, my wife tells me what she says, and basically tells her how lucky she is. That makes me feel good.

My wife also prefers mature men. Her current boyfriend (BBC) is 63 and she also sleeps with my friend (white guy but hung) who is in his late 50's. We are both 59. She has told her mom who is about to turn 80, and her mom very much approves (she knows I have a little dick) her good friend also knows and has met her black boyfriend in fact.

We have different circles of friends, a few swinger friends know about us, and that we are cuckolding couple rather than swingers.
But, 15 years ago when my ex-wife and I went through a bit of an ugly divorce, after she left me for another guy she was fucking, she got sick and tired of our friends and family ridiculing/ blaming her and taking my side, so she told them that for 10 years prior to us splitting, she had fucked numerous men in front of me while i'd watch and masturbate. Also that I was the one that found these men for her, plus the fact I had a tiny cock that never ever satisfied her, that I was also very submissive and bi as well.

A lot of friends just dropped off, I guess it was getting too ugly even for them, but I still have some of those friends, but it still shits me and my current wife they all know this about me and always will. No one has ever brought it up, but my wife hates that they'd all guess we are a cuckold and hotwife even though she'd never tell anyone.

My wife told three of her friends I was ok with her having another guy in our bed for a threesome, she didn’t tell them about my cuck desires or that I’m bi but I’m sure they drew their own conclusions and it turns me on very much! Do you think her friends guessed more? Do you think they told their husbands?

Back