When is a white woman happiest.

After my recent split with my hubby (as I’m sure some of you had seen the drama). I ask myself when am I at my happiest? I’ve decided it’s one of a few places; spending time with family, curled up under a warm blanket reading a book and spending time with a handsome black man! Now that I’ve split with my husband I have sooo much time for all three! I know you have an account on here. I just want you to look at this smile while I play with this beautiful black man!!!

Last edited:
After my recent split with my hubby (as I’m sure some of you had seen the drama). I ask myself when am I at my happiest? I’ve decided it’s one of a few places; spending time with family, curled up under a warm blanket reading a book and spending time with a handsome black man! Now that I’ve split with my husband I have sooo much time for all three! I know you have an account on here. I just want you to look at this smile while I play with this beautiful black man!!!
Can I find out what is the reason for the breakup with the hubby? Was he against your relationship on the side??

I'm assuming that your split had nothing to do with the lifestyle?

Can I find out what is the reason for the breakup with the hubby? Was he against your relationship on the side??
He is the one who got me into the lifestyle. When I look back at certain times and certain situations I can see that he was kind of grooming me towards it. Then I think it just got to be too much for him. It got to a point where he told me that I was done with it that I was not going to be doing this anymore. Obviously, I disagree.

He is the one who got me into the lifestyle. When I look back at certain times and certain situations I can see that he was kind of grooming me towards it. Then I think it just got to be too much for him. It got to a point where he told me that I was done with it that I was not going to be doing this anymore. Obviously, I disagree.
Husbands do not understand that female alcoholism and the life of a Hot Wife are incurable, and if they themselves let us try this *******, then there is no turning back :) with or without it, but the wife will no longer be modest and faithful

You hubby was crazy for leaving. I would have fully embraced it.

Are you saying that your hubby has an account on this site?

Well said, in my many years of swinging the most splits were couples where he pushed her into the lifestyle then became upset some even abusive over her doing what he ask. The color of the extra males didn't seem in any way the factor. most of those women were swinging with white men. They never seem to grasp that she might just like the freedom to choose whoever, whenever.

;)

As is your right!!!! I suspect that other men have done the same - wanted their wives in the lifestyle and then later wanted the out. Actions have consequences.

He got you into the lifestyle but if either party wants to stop, wouldn’t you value your relationship above all?
It was a control thing that was fun for him. Once it became fun for me he wanted me to stop. The first handful of times that I partook in were terrible. But I kept doing it because it made him happy. And he knew this. Then when I got happy and comfortable with it, he wanted me to stop. He went as far as to tell a group of men that we frequented that I had herpes prior to us agreeing to “one last time”. Obvi there were other underlying issues in our relationship that led to a split. Trust being a big one. But when you create a lie stating that your significant other has an std, that’s terrible.

It was a control thing that was fun for him. Once it became fun for me he wanted me to stop. The first handful of times that I partook in were terrible. But I kept doing it because it made him happy. And he knew this. Then when I got happy and comfortable with it, he wanted me to stop. He went as far as to tell a group of men that we frequented that I had herpes prior to us agreeing to “one last time”. Obvi there were other underlying issues in our relationship that led to a split. Trust being a big one. But when you create a lie stating that your significant other has an std, that’s terrible.
He was an idiot. I would have enjoyed getting all the BBC you wanted.

If I was your hubby I would want you to keep fucking BBC.

Back