When fantasy becomes reality(not so fun)

.... the problem is when men see those type of fantasies aired by a woman some of them can't distinguish between the fantasy and real life situations

Extreme, sexual, fantasy play of any kind really need "safe words" that anyone participating can say that stops everything. Otherwise, No becomes Yes, and sounds of Pain become sounds of Pleasure. Personally, I would never participate in a fantasy *******, which a lot of girls seem to fantasize about. The courts almost always side with the females. If a woman wants raped, she should go to NY Central Park at 2AM.

I disagree....I live in NY Central Park is not the place to go if you want to be raped lol
Central Park is not the place to be at 2AM, period ... I was just kidding!
Back 12 or so years ago I stayed in downtown Boston motel for a 3-day training intro. One of the guys in our class was a jogger from Florida, and decided to do a run in Boston Commons at 1AM ... he didn't show up the next day for class. He was in the hospital ... and been robbed and raped by 3 men. Police found him with his pants & skivvies around his ankles, his hands tied with an extension cord, and several of his teeth knocked out. Although tragic, it just proves now naïve southern boys are of the dangers in the parks.

Last edited:
Another story i came across on the internet:

Ex-boyfriend says that Jessica Chambers was gang-raped twice

Bryan Rudd is Jessica Chambers ex-boyfriend from 2012. Jessica Chambers also lived with Bryan and his mom for an extended period of time.

He says that Jessica Chambers was gang raped twice in Courtland, MS by a group of black males. The first attack occurred when her car broke down. He says that a short time later the same group abducted Jessica as she was walking down the street.

He says that the police prevented Jessica’s friend from seeking vigilante justice. Rudd says that the men who gang raped Jessica twice are now in prison for a different *******.

Rudd says that after he moved out of Mississippi, Jessica Chambers dated a black male who abused her. Rudd says that man is also currently in jail.

Rudd claims that Jessica’s ******* took her car away from her to prevent her from hanging around with black men. He says that Ben Chambers had just given Jessica her car back right before she was killed.

Rudd also accuses Ben Chambers of killing his brother, who died in a single car accident. Rudd claims that Ben Chambers sold prohibited chemical and may have killed a rival prohibited chemical dealer named “chicken.” He also claims that Chambers might have killed another man in self-defense at a bar.

Rudd says he had a close relationship with Jessica’s mom. He says Jessica’s mom “gave me money for school.”

The interviewer repeatedly tries to get Bryan Rudd to speculate that “white gangs” killed Jessica Chambers. Bryan Rudd says “i ain’t never saw anything like that when I lived there.” The interviewer claims that police are looking at Ben Chambers as a suspect. So far, the only people who are known to have been held in custody for questioning are a black male and black female. It is known that police are looking at black males with names like “Eric or Derrick” based on the final words that Jessica uttered to a firefighter.

Many black residents in Courtland are accusing Ben Chambers of the ******* on Facebook. Bryan Rudd downplays the idea that Ben Chambers could be connected.

The overall image of Panola County, MS keeps getting worse and worse. A post-apocalyptic America dominated by violent criminal gangs. Even the County Sheriff’s department hires people with criminal records.

http://topconservativenews.com/2015/01/ex-boyfriend-says-that-jessica-chambers-was-gang-raped-twice/

Back