When dreams come true!!!!

Back story, I have been hooked on this lifestyle for many years. Love it. I met the most amazing woman who has made me a believer in soulmates. So I told her about my kink or fetish right out the gate. She was really cool about it, she expressed how she would never do it. But was open to letting me tell her about it and show her stories and stuff she did say she was willing to role play my fantasies. And I was okay with that if she didn't want to be shared with hung black guys I would accept that. She had been with 3 black guys in her life many years ago we are both mid 40s. Her first real orgasm was from a hung black guy. She has never had a threesome of any sort and told me she never wanted to. Well I played out scenarios with her and one was to be blind folded and giving her a massage and if she felt another set of hands and she was like no. She dont want another man touching her massage or no massage. Well I took a story and edited it to be us and she happily read it and loved it. Eventually she said on my 49th birthday she would grant me my wish if I wanted that. Well that birthday is 2 years away. Now since then we have talked and things started to change. One night she says we'll maybe we should practice some before your birthday.i was surprised but loved to hear it, then it was maybe your birthday wish will be us having sex alone. So she is really getting into it. So many things that were a hard no are now a yes.she is all in now. Wants the Queen of Spades tattoo. Says she knows her duties as a black cock slut and from now on her mouth, pussy and ass are always available for BBC and she will never turn one down. She loves the idea of taking 2-3 on at a time. She says she don't know what she was thinking. This is the greatest ever, to have a husband that loves and treats her like a queen and to get to have sex with BBC whenever she wants is having your cake and eating it too. Now I know there are different levels or styles to the lifestyle. And I'm not the wimpy cuck type in dominant in my own right and sex is great I won't be getting cut off I will always fuck my wife and will reclaim her mouth pussy and ass after every play date. My cock will be the only white cock she ever gets and she is fine with that. She says no takes backs and I can't change my mind now not that I ever would I feel like I hit the Hotwife lottery she is down for pretty much anything as long as I'm there she won't go do anything without me even tho I think that would be hot asf too. So thought I'd introduce u all to the newest member of Black Cock Slut Society
Which she says she is going to make me proud and be the best BBC slut wife ever. Here are some pics of her.

Attachments

• IMG_20230710_191650.jpg
    IMG_20230710_191650.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20230704_195616.jpg
    IMG_20230704_195616.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20230529_013023.jpg
    IMG_20230529_013023.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 96
Back story, I have been hooked on this lifestyle for many years. Love it. I met the most amazing woman who has made me a believer in soulmates. So I told her about my kink or fetish right out the gate. She was really cool about it, she expressed how she would never do it. But was open to letting me tell her about it and show her stories and stuff she did say she was willing to role play my fantasies. And I was okay with that if she didn't want to be shared with hung black guys I would accept that. She had been with 3 black guys in her life many years ago we are both mid 40s. Her first real orgasm was from a hung black guy. She has never had a threesome of any sort and told me she never wanted to. Well I played out scenarios with her and one was to be blind folded and giving her a massage and if she felt another set of hands and she was like no. She dont want another man touching her massage or no massage. Well I took a story and edited it to be us and she happily read it and loved it. Eventually she said on my 49th birthday she would grant me my wish if I wanted that. Well that birthday is 2 years away. Now since then we have talked and things started to change. One night she says we'll maybe we should practice some before your birthday.i was surprised but loved to hear it, then it was maybe your birthday wish will be us having sex alone. So she is really getting into it. So many things that were a hard no are now a yes.she is all in now. Wants the Queen of Spades tattoo. Says she knows her duties as a black cock slut and from now on her mouth, pussy and ass are always available for BBC and she will never turn one down. She loves the idea of taking 2-3 on at a time. She says she don't know what she was thinking. This is the greatest ever, to have a husband that loves and treats her like a queen and to get to have sex with BBC whenever she wants is having your cake and eating it too. Now I know there are different levels or styles to the lifestyle. And I'm not the wimpy cuck type in dominant in my own right and sex is great I won't be getting cut off I will always fuck my wife and will reclaim her mouth pussy and ass after every play date. My cock will be the only white cock she ever gets and she is fine with that. She says no takes backs and I can't change my mind now not that I ever would I feel like I hit the Hotwife lottery she is down for pretty much anything as long as I'm there she won't go do anything without me even tho I think that would be hot asf too. So thought I'd introduce u all to the newest member of Black Cock Slut Society
Which she says she is going to make me proud and be the best BBC slut wife ever. Here are some pics of her.
CURVILICIOUS Beauty

Back