When Dirty Talk Goes Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?

Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?

Yeah man, I wouldn’t be down for that either. Haha I’m not there to fulfill someone’s racist fantasy. We definitely know the difference between, “fuck me with your big black dick” and “fuck me with your black man dick” you feel me

That ******* weird me out, like how can you honestly get off talking like that to someone?? My ex is hispanic and one time we were hooking up with this other Latino man and he told me to "deepthroat this s-word dick" and we just started fucking laaaughing. Like nah buddy, we're not into that. I prefer to show my partners some basic respect and ******* like that has no place between my legs.

That ******* weird me out, like how can you honestly get off talking like that to someone?? My ex is hispanic and one time we were hooking up with this other Latino man and he told me to "deepthroat this s-word dick" and we just started fucking laaaughing. Like nah buddy, we're not into that. I prefer to show my partners some basic respect and ******* like that has no place between my legs.
Amen! My sister! Not literally of course! You can get it! Your profile is hot!

I honestly don't care what I am called ( and there isn't much I haven't been, especially in group situations). The only mood killer is when men ask you to use the n word. I don't know if it's legit or some kind of test. Could do without it

I honestly don't care what I am called ( and there isn't much I haven't been, especially in group situations). The only mood killer is when men ask you to use the n word. I don't know if it's legit or some kind of test. Could do without it
See, I agree with you on that! I have let my first steady girlfriend call me a number of things that would make an insecure man blush but she was respectful enough to not use the n-word. She was filipina and Chinese.

See, I agree with you on that! I have let my first steady girlfriend call me a number of things that would make an insecure make blush but she was respectful enough to not use the n-word. She was filipina and Chinese.
I haven't made it a secret that I am black only, at least with men and there isn't too much I wouldn't do but it never crosses my mind to get into the whole verbal thing. When I do talk it's limited to what I have been told or prompted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back