When Dirty Talk Goes Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?

I’m surprised no one has commented with a counter argument or experience. I am asked, sometimes told to use the “N” word during sex, but i do always wait till that happens before doing it.
Also, plenty of men have no problem calling me al kinds of names so i guess it goes both ways.
I think I asked about that as well in my original post. I have buddies who ask their white lovers to do that, to each his own but I just don’t do it. Can you imagine a Jewish guy asking a German lover to use racist words or any other lover of an ethnic background to be called a historically racist name? I say a person should decide for themselves but certain things should be off limits. So instead of a safe word maybe a prohibited word? This is just for conversation and not judgment. :)

I’m surprised no one has commented with a counter argument or experience. I am asked, sometimes told to use the “N” word during sex, but i do always wait till that happens before doing it.
Also, plenty of men have no problem calling me al kinds of names so i guess it goes both ways.
Oh, and you are beautiful by the way!

I think I asked about that as well in my original post. I have buddies who ask their white lovers to do that, to each his own but I just don’t do it. Can you imagine a Jewish guy asking a German lover to use racist words or any other lover of an ethnic background to be called a historically racist name? I say a person should decide for themselves but certain things should be off limits. So instead of a safe word maybe a prohibited word? This is just for conversation and not judgment. :)
I agree with you 100%. :) That’s completely sensible

I have done it. This doesn't leave the BR and some women don't want to say it. To me If youre hitting it right she will say anything.

I've only had one couple who wanted this and they were nervous. She wanted a AA stub and they were new. I am here for a fetish/fantasy and talk if I get the vib it's just that and it's over with the play.

re: When Dirty Talk Goes Wrong!

Talking dirty is one thing, saying racially laced words (either party) is just wrong, because anything goes wrong with that, its the person who said it that is gonna be in the wrong. Some things you just DON'T do ...
Sort of like dating an ******* girl ... everything is fine until things go wrong, then she tears up, the guy goes down regardless of who initiated the contact. So, you just don't do it or be willing to pay the price when you get caught.

I love it , I'm totally into lots and lots of verbal communication and verbal feedback for me it just makes everything more intense
and kicks things up a notch, I HATE quiet sex. I love for a white woman to usr the N-word during the hot and nasty intense action.
I also say some pretty nasty things with the preface of White, so its all fair in love and war and sex for me. I like name calling during sex.
But I have a tendency to like women who use a lot of foul language any way. lol

Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?
I love hearing it. Nothing makes me hotter. It’s a requisite thing for me. When I can make a white bitch say that I know my cock is hitting her cervix and she’s mine

Same with me as well. I've found more black men use it than one would expect.

My wife has with our friend it was her first we had been friends for approx 5 years prior and have had discussions how each other was raised and what it was like being raised in racists families she sometimes says it when shes cumming real hard says its not that shes being racist shes more fantasizing thinking like only if my dad could see me taking this n dick my friend and us have talked about it and he said it doesnt bother him at that time cause he understands what it is for her anf he also said your girls got such good pussy she can say whatever she wants why my cocks buried deep in her he said it also makes him want to cum in her that much more he once said go show your daddy what you got in that pussy

I don't use the word but I admit, if it REALLY turns her on to her certain "trigger" words, I'll do it; I love pushing a church wife over the edge physically and emotionally with a deep verbal mind-fuck that she'll remember for weeks. I'm a BIG believer in the power of dirty talk in the heat of passion.

My wife has with our friend it was her first we had been friends for approx 5 years prior and have had discussions how each other was raised and what it was like being raised in racists families she sometimes says it when shes cumming real hard says its not that shes being racist shes more fantasizing thinking like only if my dad could see me taking this n dick my friend and us have talked about it and he said it doesnt bother him at that time cause he understands what it is for her anf he also said your girls got such good pussy she can say whatever she wants why my cocks buried deep in her he said it also makes him want to cum in her that much more he once said go show your daddy what you got in that pussy
Great take! That’s what I’m starting to see. Most people “woke” people, black or white, seem to use it as an act of defiance to all the racist who say blacks and whites shouldn’t be together romantically. Like the defiant white Girl saying to her parents “so yo don’t like n-words huh? We your ******* is fucking a n-word!” Same with the black stud who may say to the imaginary racist “oh , you consider me a n-word huh? Well this n-word is in love with your white ******* and fucking the ******* out of her with this n-word dick!”. I can see exactly what you are saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back