When Dirty Talk Goes Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?

Great take! That’s what I’m starting to see. Most people “woke” people, black or white, seem to use it as an act of defiance to all the racist who say blacks and whites shouldn’t be together romantically. Like the defiant white Girl saying to her parents “so yo don’t like n-words huh? We your ******* is fucking a n-word!” Same with the black stud who may say to the imaginary racist “oh , you consider me a n-word huh? Well this n-word is in love with your white ******* and fucking the ******* out of her with this n-word dick!”. I can see exactly what you are saying!
Yeah the wife and i were both raised in racist families and have since grown and matured also in my family wich is huge there turned out to be alot of mixed ******* and there grandkids of the ones that was most racist they have all changed since i was a kid and as my friend wich is black and i have adult discussions about race and racism and we both agree not everything is being racist as some people view it there will always be sterotypes and such because we are not the complete same theres a difference between seeing and aknowlaging our differances and real racism

What is this mind-fuck you speak of?

It’s simply turning her on emotionally AND physically; the combination of both is the stuff humanity has written books, songs and movies about for centuries! An experience so intimate you continue thinking about long after it happened. Yeah the words “mind-fuck” are raw but I’m really talking about Intimacy. It only takes a little more effort but it’s SO worth it! Imagine having your body touched....now imagine having it touched gently, while he softly whispers “beautiful, your body is simply.... beautiful”! It’s a whole new ball game, you’re touching her with “four” hands instead of two, touching her emotionally in places a hand can’t reach; fun to experience but MORE fun to create and trigger in another soul. Giving, is where it’s at! Sorry, for the tangent; I’m passionate about it!

Have any one of you brothers had a White Girl or wife call you the “N” word during sex? Or ladies do you want a Black man to call you to call him that same word? I’ve had a white wife who told me to go deep with my black man dick! I was like whoa! There will be none of that racial *******! Her cuck husband was nervous as hell! She preceded to tell me her last 5 Black men insisted she use the word and they did too!

Just throwing this subject out there for discussion! I say it is NOT permissible at all! What say you?

I don't believe that anyone should use the "N" word but unfortunately many people can't stop saying it. I've had a few black men tell me to call them that during sex. When I've refused they tell me that it's OK; they own the word; they're proud to be a n****r. Usually there's rap music playing and the "N" word is being said multiple times. I won't say it. It's just too uncomfortable for me. I won't say the "C" word either. It's just how I am. Maybe I'm too uptight.

I'm not trying to defend any white women who might say the word because I couldn't possibly know what's in their heart. But it can be difficult for white people sometimes to know what we can and can't say when some black men insist that certain words or phrases are acceptable and other black men are offended by the same words and phrases. Personally, I think we should all avoid those words but it's not going to happen any time soon.

yes its al

yes its all between people in bedroom..

I do not use any derogatory words. I tell the guys upfront that I don't use those words. I had one Black man tell me to call him the n word, and I refused he told me again to do it, and I proceeded to move away from him and told him I will not do this and asked him to leave. I don't condone it and if someone can't respect that I don't use something like that and still insists that I do it, that person is no longer welcome. I believe in treating all people with respect and courtesy.

Damn straight my brother! lol
Talking about you in third person perspective is demeaning. I’m Native American and when people say ******* like you got get money right? The government don’t tax you. ******* lies, we all have to pay for ******* like everyone else. Only place we see tax free or benefits is physically being on the Navajo reservation which for me is in New Mexico. Ain’t nobody trying to live on no reservation with poverty and limited resources. We trying to live in prominent cities like everyone else. Not 3rd world poverty.

But I see racism of all types in the city. Sad socially. I can’t stanf that ******* expecialy in the military.
I lived in Spokane Washington for a couple of years and dated young lady from the Colville Reservation and she was trying to get out of there but was conflicted because she didn’t want to lose her culture.

Reactions: raf
Racism is real and it hurts when your a kid and you realize that your being treated differently than your white friends by adults because of the color of your skin...makes you doubtful of anyone else’s true intensions from then on...

Yeah the wife and i were both raised in racist families and have since grown and matured also in my family wich is huge there turned out to be alot of mixed ******* and there grandkids of the ones that was most racist they have all changed since i was a kid and as my friend wich is black and i have adult discussions about race and racism and we both agree not everything is being racist as some people view it there will always be sterotypes and such because we are not the complete same theres a difference between seeing and aknowlaging our differances and real racism
It's people like you two that will help continue changing America to the better! One love you guys!

I've been asked to say it, and I have, but its never been part of my normal vocabulary and only say it to the men who ask me to and then only after they ask me to (or start dropping that word)
it turns them on more, which turns me on more, so I do it
but I would never ever assume someone wants to hear that word unless they explicitly say so

I've been asked to say it, and I have, but its never been part of my normal vocabulary and only say it to the men who ask me to and then only after they ask me to (or start dropping that word)
it turns them on more, which turns me on more, so I do it
but I would never ever assume someone wants to hear that word unless they explicitly say so
I totally understand you and respect you on that! You are obviously a good hearted woman who wants to please her guy. That in and of itself is great reason for brothers to book flights to the DMV with hopes of getting that attention! So I can’t fault you for that. I have noticed that it is mainly the men that use it to maybe emphasize empowerment or freedom to do and say what they want. So maybe the narrative is “You (white society) thinks I’m an N-Word huh?!!! Well look at what this N-Word is doing to your precious white woman!” Or it can just be a turn on like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back