What's your preception of a black cuck?

I've watch my Gf get fucked in front of me and I for one enjoy it as a black male. I haven't ran into to many black cucks but I know their out there. Who want to fuck this???
IMG_2909.jpg

re: What's your preception of a black cuck?
re: I've watch my Gf get fucked in front of me and I for one enjoy it as a black male.
Its because what you are doing is NOT cuckolding ... and its voluntary. Real cuckolding is basically cheating ... fucking others behind your parntner's back. Black men aren't like white men when it comes to cheating on them. Probably that bitch is gonna get a real beating for cheating, and another man's gonna die, or damn well close to it, for fucking his woman. Black men put more value in the word "respect" ... it means a lot more to them than it means to many others.

re: What's your preception of a black cuck?
re: I've watch my Gf get fucked in front of me and I for one enjoy it as a black male.
Its because what you are doing is NOT cuckolding ... and its voluntary. Real cuckolding is basically cheating ... fucking others behind your parntner's back. Black men aren't like white men when it comes to cheating on them. Probably that bitch is gonna get a real beating for cheating, and another man's gonna die, or damn well close to it, for fucking his woman. Black men put more value in the word "respect" ... it means a lot more to them than it means to many others.
Visions of. O j. Simpson. ? On the other hand, black men share white sluts at gangbangs and parties without any problem. Also, black men also "trade" white sluts. However , the whole rational for cuckholding implies the cuckhold is somehow inadequate sexually which flies in the face of this whole lifestyle. The basic premise for a white wife having sex with a black stud is better sex

Back