What's your number one fantasy

Mine would be meeting a hot black guy that totally seduces me, has me all worked up but doesn't act upon it yet. He lets the sexual tension build for a couple days, then he invites me on a road trip to check in on his cabin in the mountains or somewhere remote. When he comes by to pick me up he has a friend with him in his single cab truck. They have me sit between them on the way there. Sexual tension building as we all talk about naughty things, each of their hands on my inner thighs rubbing my legs by the time we get there.

The two of them having their way with me all weekend, even fucking me outdoors completely nude away from the cabin

Mine would be meeting a hot black guy that totally seduces me, has me all worked up but doesn't act upon it yet. He lets the sexual tension build for a couple days, then he invites me on a road trip to check in on his cabin in the mountains or somewhere remote. When he comes by to pick me up he has a friend with him in his single cab truck. They have me sit between them on the way there. Sexual tension building as we all talk about naughty things, each of their hands on my inner thighs rubbing my legs by the time we get there.

The two of them having their way with me all weekend, even fucking me outdoors completely nude away from the cabin
Very hot

Back