What's your number one fantasy

Be insanely rich and live-at/own a fancy small hotel with a common pool area that every room’s balcony looks onto. Invite under the pretense of winning a contest, every single one of my exgf’s, hot coworkers I used to know, and the sexy wife’s friends I’d imagine fucking, and all their husbands/bf’s.
My cum would be genetically enhanced to be mildly addictive to women, 3 times as fertile, and also far larger in volume than normal. Imagine my cumshot being at least a half cup of semen. I’d be sure to thoroughly “dose” the pool with a few loads before everyone’s arrival.
Once everyone was there I’d thank them and be the ultimate host. My hotel workers would be sure to get the party going, drinks flowing, and inhibitions lowered. They’d start getting everyone to remove clothing and generally being hedonistic.
Periodically through the night Id invite a girl back to my vip room to chat about old times, where I would end up thoroughly fucking and breeding her. After a few minutes to let my cum flow into her womb, I’d let her get back to the party and her man. All the while my cum dripping down her thighs for all the World to see.

Back