What's your number one fantasy

Super hung B cock and my GF are 69ing and I am watching her closeup sucking his cock (first time I see her sucking another guys cock, so hot). She is getting so horny, it is driving me crazy. She wants to get fucked and I want to see it happen. So she climbs off of him and turns around to sit on that huge hard cock and I am rubbing her clit from behind and spreading her pussy open to start it in. It so hot seeing that hard black cock about to enter her, I just grab it and put it in my mouth. The head is too big to get in my mouth, I didn't realize I would have to open so far, but I do and get at least a few inches in my mouth. I get it all wet and then rub it on her pussy that I am spreading open, then guide it into her. Something about me putting it in her just drives me crazy.

I want to be seduced and slowly get drawn into becoming a bitch over a period of 6 months or so submitting without thinking it until I realize I'm in over my head and try to drop it and leave, only to be reeled in broke down and taken. told what I am and who I belong to there's no going back no escape only total submission and obedience. addict me to his Dick so deeply it's all I want and will do anything to get it.then made to invite my woman to a fake party so my master can show her what he has made me. show her his power over me and have me beg for his dick in front of her. give me the choice take her and leave or admit I am his bitch and love his dick more than anything including her. making me announce I give up pussy permanently for his big thick beautiful black fagot making black man dick. only then am I allowed to suck it. as I do he tells her he did this to me and many others with only his dick. that's power she needs to experience at least 1 time. look at your man, he loves my dick. are you stronger than him or scared of being just like him. She decides to try and gets addicted like me and becomes his slut and we both serve him obediently as a couple sexually satisfying him in any way he wants and his dick is our reward. thats a fantasy I have. I dont think that can be reality. only fantasy

Back