What's your number one fantasy

You'll think it's funny but....a perfectly-occurring time where I walk in on Jenn and her lover, totally surprised and seeing them keep going, like I'm not even there, til they climax together ☺️
They invited me over. When I got to the parking lot called to let them know I was outside. Wife told me husband is on his way from work but I can come in. Went in the house few minutes later she and I was getting it on in the bed room. Next thing I know heard the door being unlocked. It suddenly hit me that this was the fantasy. I didn’t stop, just keeps beating the pussy. He walked in, I said hi and kept going at it. He sat on a chair and watched. That was the first time I met them. Lo

They invited me over. When I got to the parking lot called to let them know I was outside. Wife told me husband is on his way from work but I can come in. Went in the house few minutes later she and I was getting it on in the bed room. Next thing I know heard the door being unlocked. It suddenly hit me that this was the fantasy. I didn’t stop, just keeps beating the pussy. He walked in, I said hi and kept going at it. He sat on a chair and watched. That was the first time I met them. Lo
Perfect set up for the hubby, and for the wife to get some black cock and be seen by him

The hard stuff is interesting to me but one fantasy that’s softer is making love with a hot guy I’m in love w and that’s in love w me. We are so hot for each other and we are trying to make a baby so he’s cumming deep inside of me over and over again, not wasting any of it in my ass, on my tittles, or down my throat. All his seed goes right up deep deep inside of me right into my uterus. Lol!

Back