Whats your number? How many men have you been with since you married your husband?

Over the years from starting swinging at about 29/30 to Age 62/63 too many to count.
But a lot.!!!
But when I discovered the joys of BBC, was when I discoveredHow much I enjoyed sex.
Had some good time when younger, but to me the coloured/black guys always hit the spot for me.
The one thing for me was I had a pretty well endowed Husband, Who despite my BBC adventures,I loved dearly.
We have both done some pretty wild things over the years, I think when my Lovely black boyfriend moved some distance away, and also my fear that I was losing control of my life due to the wild sex especially when some substances were used.
I thought that when my main man moved away, I would cease my lifestyle and devote myself to my wonderful Husband.
This I did, and now as,We grow old together,and are both pretty much past all the adventurous stuff.
I am really glad I stopped when I did, So all you younger Wives and Girls be careful what you get yourself into.
Its exciting at first , but can get out of hand quickly.
I guess that my take on it,As a total slut,s point of view, I do not regret a thing, and probably done more than most Woman.
I am so luck to marry the man that I did. 👌👍❤️

Before my two gang bangs it was four BBC’s , then six BBC’s at my first gang bang , then eight BBC’s at the second gang bang . Then meeting with our bull for a viewing of the second gang bang , our bull had arranged a private session with three of his friends a couple husband and wife who are black and a bbc sfriend of his that we had never met who also had sex with me . So to date nineteen BBC since we moved into our cuckolding lifestyle.
Have you been gang banged since the last time?

We did the interracial hotwife thing for 5 years and she had around 25 black men that I know of and most of those several times. Then she met Jamal and 6 weeks later she moved in with him. She stayed for 29 months. She said she fucked over 200 black men while she was with Jamal. I am still the only white man she has ever fucked

We did the interracial hotwife thing for 5 years and she had around 25 black men that I know of and most of those several times. Then she met Jamal and 6 weeks later she moved in with him. She stayed for 29 months. She said she fucked over 200 black men while she was with Jamal. I am still the only white man she has ever fucked
Jamal? It seems 90% of white folks on B2W are fucking black dudes named Jamal. 🤣🤣🤣

Back