Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

Need to try that. Need 5 or 6 lined up all bent over.
All Welcome Season 8 GIF by Mr. D

My wife and I take a trip to Mexico and visit some local establishments. After we sit down I have to use the restroom and while in the restroom I am approached by the manager. He states one of the performers failed to show up and they need some to volunteer. He states my wife would be perfect. I ask what is he thinking and he advises she would be on stage then seduced and participate in a gang bang with 5 extremely hung black men. He asked if she would do it. I respond I would love to watch but i don't think she will. He told me to leave it to him and he could make it happen. I said to go for it. Then he asked some questions about her likes and dislikes.

The asked questions such as favorite position, does she swallow, anal, etc. He then stated I would be restrained and placed in
chastity to add some flair to the scene. I answered all the questions and when asked about her favorite position I answer doggie. It is true but little did I know doggie meant something different to him. He became very excited. He stated if all went as planned he pay me $5,000 for using her. I was excited beyond belief.

I returned to the table to find Valerie on her third ******* and feeling very free. Later I learned she was given X to loosen her up. Once they got her on stage for some bogus reason things really happened fast. I was taken back stage stripped, placed in chastity and bound to a chair. Meanwhile on stage things were moving quite quickly. Valerie was sucking cock and being stripped then strapped down to breeding bench. once all five fucked her and came at least twice she was delirious. Then she was given another ******* and someone walked behind her and sprayed somethin on her pussy. Whatever it was immediately got her hot and bothered. As I was watching this all happen i was startled to see a very large dog being led to the stage on a leash. At the same time a leash was attached to the collar they put on Valerie. The dog was lead up to her pussy and he started sniffing around and was getting very excited. About this time Valerie started to get her wits and was trying to get away. As she startled wigging around the dog mounted her and her movement actually aided him in driving straight into her depths. The dog managed to get almost all of his massive cock into her, then she came and that is all the dog needed to bury himself fully into her. She screamed loudly then shock violently as came again and again. It took an hour for the dogs knot to go down enough to get out of her. during that time the five studs fucked her throat again just for fun.

After the scene was done we were given the money and asked to return again. Valerie shocked me by asking when. The manager said anytime you want. She said expect us in the few days. When we got back to our hotel we cleaned up and slept for 12 hours. Once we woke up she wanted to discuss the previous days events. Wow is all I could say.

Last edited:
My wife and I take a trip to Mexico and visit some local establishments. After we sit down I have to use the restroom and while in the restroom I am approached by the manager. He states one of the performers failed to show up and they need some to volunteer. He states my wife would be perfect. I ask what is he thinking and he advises she would be on stage then seduced and participate in a gang bang with 5 extremely hung black men. He asked if she would do it. I respond I would love to watch but i don't think she will. He told me to leave it to him and he could make it happen. I said to go for it. Then he asked some questions about her likes and dislikes.

The asked questions such as favorite position, does she swallow, anal, etc. He then stated I would be restrained and placed in
chastity to add some flair to the scene. I answered all the questions and when asked about her favorite position I answer doggie. It is true but little did I know doggie meant something different to him. He became very excited. He stated if all went as planned he pay me $5,000 for using her. I was excited beyond belief.

I returned to the table to find Valerie on her third ******* and feeling very free. Later I learned she was given X to loosen her up. Once they got her on stage for some bogus reason things really happened fast. I was taken back stage stripped, placed in chastity and bound to a chair. Meanwhile on stage things were moving quite quickly. Valerie was sucking cock and being stripped then strapped down to breeding bench. once all five fucked her and came at least twice she was delirious. Then she was given another ******* and someone walked behind her and sprayed somethin on her pussy. Whatever it was immediately got her hot and bothered. As I was watching this all happen i was startled to see a very large dog being led to the stage on a leash. At the same time a leash was attached to the collar they put on Valerie. The dog was lead up to her pussy and he started sniffing around and was getting very excited. About this time Valerie started to get her wits and was trying to get away. As she startled wigging around the dog mounted her and her movement actually aided him in driving straight into her depths. The dog managed to get almost all of his massive cock into her, then she came and that is all the dog needed to bury himself fully into her. She screamed loudly then shock violently as came again and again. It took an hour for the dogs knot to go down enough to get out of her. during that time the five studs fucked her throat again just for fun.

After the scene was done we were given the money and asked to return again. Valerie shocked me by asking when. The manager said anytime you want. She said expect us in the few days. When we got back to our hotel we cleaned up and slept for 12 hours. Once we woke up she wanted to discuss the previous days events. Wow is all I could say.
Did you go back?

My wife and I attend a black hosted cuckold party. The white wives, including my Cathy, are paired off with mature black men. All of the white cuckold husbands serve and sit in the designated cuckold area so the virile men know we are harmless and impotent.

Back