Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

Maybe multiple partners in a long evening session of being an Oreo for 3 guys and second doing a hot photo shoot with a pretty black girl.
steve harvey good answer GIF by ABC Network

We have had a fantasy for awhile. We love getting an Airbnb for special weekends. We would love for a few black men to join us for dinner one night. Me the husband loves to cook gourmet. Then they are welcome to spend the night enjoying free use us for whatever they would like. The word no not being an option

When Valerie woke up the next afternoon she was very sore and did not remember much of what happpened. She remembered having a lot of sex and apologized to me. I laughed and said it’s alright. I asked if she remembered saying we would be back in a few days? She looked down and whispered yes. I asked if she was still thinking we would go back. She did not answer so I told her it was incredibly hot watching her.

After I said that she responded she was unsure. She admitted to loving it but just not sure. She asked who fucked her last before she was sure he had to be huge. When I asked if she really did not remember she said no. I only responded you fucked doggie style with a huge dick. I

She was still leaking cum and got up showered and said let’s go to the beach. While there I went to the bar and ran into the manager again. He was so excited that she said we would be back. I told him she did not remember who fucked her last but said he had to be huge. I told him she was unsure now but I left the door open and told him not to say anything about the last one to fuck her. I asked him to walk by later and bump into us.

About an hour later he was walking back and noticed us and began talking with Valerie. She was nervous but her nipples were showing she was also excited. He convinced her to come back the next night and said he would triple lasts night performance. She said we will see. I nodded my head and he left. We went to the bar the next night however it was a totally different set up. She was ushered to the bar and I was asked to go to the managers office. He said tonight we are going to see how much of a slut your wife really is. I said ok and he handed me a ******* and said ******* up. When I woke up an hour later I was in a very small chastity device strapped to a cross with a fucking machine below me. Valerie was naked onstage in a costume that could only be described as a dog costume. She was lead around on a leash and she was only around to speak by barking she was asked if she was ready for her gang bang and she barked once for yes. 15 very hung men took control of her and fucked her for the next 5 hours. She drank cum from a doggie bowl. After the men were done she was asked if she wanted to continue which she replied yes. However this time she was almost sober. The outfit she was in did not allow her to stand up so she was lead into a caged area. Once inside she again had someone spray something on her pussy. We found later it was from a bitch in heat so the dogs would be excited. Then three large dogs were let lose in the age. She was running crawling around trying to get away because she did not want this to happen. However the dogs were too fast and caught her. The first one could not hit the hole at first but as she moved away it was a direct hit and she let out a scream because of the fucjing she had already done she was loose and he buried into to her including the knot. After trying to get away she finally gave up and let him have her. She forgot about the other two until he finished and pulled out. She was laying there exhausted as the second one with an even larger cock mounted her. She grunted but let him continue and the same with the next one. However once they were done the manager came back and asked her if she wanted more and she said no so he took her out and gave her a *******. After drinking he asked her again and she said ok so he took her to the barn.

My fantasy is not what some would consider "extreme". In summary it entails my wife and I vacationing at a beautiful resort far from home . Feeling secure and emboldened in her anonymity and with my urging, my faithful wife of decades agrees to my request that she ditch her top and go topless while on vacation., thereby exhibiting her still firm 38d tits. In short order, I am aroused by the leers her breast and long legs illicit.
The next day, returning from my afternoon jog, I spot my wife at one of the tiki bars sipping a drip alongside a black guy. As I eagerly make my way to the bar, the thought that some random black guy socializing with my topless wife had me hard as a rock. The three of us chat and I learn that he's vacationing alone. Later that night I tell my wife that she has my blessing to hang out with her black friend. She says nothing but her eyes tell me she's all in. The next day I tell our black friend about my fantasy of having my wife play with a black guy and encourage him to treat her as his p vacation partner and that nothing between them was off limits. Later that day my wife and her friend act out in every possible way that they are lovers enjoying a romantic vacation. The trade off in all this is that I am allowed to watch my black friend ravish my BBC virgin wife.

My fantasy is not what some would consider "extreme". In summary it entails my wife and I vacationing at a beautiful resort far from home . Feeling secure and emboldened in her anonymity and with my urging, my faithful wife of decades agrees to my request that she ditch her top and go topless while on vacation., thereby exhibiting her still firm 38d tits. In short order, I am aroused by the leers her breast and long legs illicit.
The next day, returning from my afternoon jog, I spot my wife at one of the tiki bars sipping a drip alongside a black guy. As I eagerly make my way to the bar, the thought that some random black guy socializing with my topless wife had me hard as a rock. The three of us chat and I learn that he's vacationing alone. Later that night I tell my wife that she has my blessing to hang out with her black friend. She says nothing but her eyes tell me she's all in. The next day I tell our black friend about my fantasy of having my wife play with a black guy and encourage him to treat her as his p vacation partner and that nothing between them was off limits. Later that day my wife and her friend act out in every possible way that they are lovers enjoying a romantic vacation. The trade off in all this is that I am allowed to watch my black friend ravish my BBC virgin wife.
Oh hell yes, she is gorgeous and I’d spend the whole night having her take my black cock in every position!!

Back