Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

hubby setting up hotel surprise party..high end place...classy bbc..no ghetto type..well dressed..shaved ..hate scruby skanky beards...thigh burn...!!..then i am worshipped..touched rubbed..probed..then i see largest thick bbc..flop out of pants...they descend upon me for night of reperations...View attachment 5836165View attachment 5836167
Thats so beautiful. I would love to see that as it would be so hot.

hubby setting up hotel surprise party..high end place...classy bbc..no ghetto type..well dressed..shaved ..hate scruby skanky beards...thigh burn...!!..then i am worshipped..touched rubbed..probed..then i see largest thick bbc..flop out of pants...they descend upon me for night of reperations...View attachment 5836165View attachment 5836167
That’s hot! We are living that fantasy tomorrow night 😜

Me entering the thread and seeing something about fucking horses.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

This is actually my wife’s fantasy. She dreams about being abducted by a group of black women and they beat her nipple clamps ****** pussy eating etc tie her to a bed and use different size dildos on her over and over again. They then tell her. This is nothing wait till our master gets ahold of you and you see his cock . After that she’s in deep sun space and serves them and is slave to them all. It’s a lot more drawn out than t by hat but I just want to give you a quick view.

Sexy women where there's a tongue in my ass.....some lips around my balls and I am being throated by another. All sexy females of course. I've had two of the three at once.....now time to up the ante!

Back