Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

Everyone agrees the most exciting sex we can have is no pulling out sex…at that very Instant moment of irruption it triggers a euphoria of exciting emotions in both the male and female.

Now add in a married White wife who is all alone in a bed with a Black lover that is deeper inside her than her husband can touch her … making love unprotected and she is in a peek ovulation time of the month … she knows he’s not pulling out but she holds his body going with the moment in bed.

Greatest fantasy is sending them both on vacation together for a week alone at that very peek time to a tropical island in the honeymoon Suite and each night for a week knowing she’s holding him while he makes her cum in bed and he’s cumming deep inside her tonight.

Everyone agrees the most exciting sex we can have is no pulling out sex…at that very Instant moment of irruption it triggers a euphoria of exciting emotions in both the male and female.

Now add in a married White wife who is all alone in a bed with a Black lover that is deeper inside her than her husband can touch her … making love unprotected and she is in a peek ovulation time of the month … she knows he’s not pulling out but she holds his body going with the moment in bed.

Greatest fantasy is sending them both on vacation together for a week alone at that very peek time to a tropical island in the honeymoon Suite and each night for a week knowing she’s holding him while he makes her cum in bed and he’s cumming deep inside her tonight.
Wifey would get pregnant for sure. Hot fantasy!

Content warning: bi stuff….

Most extreme (but plausible) scenario is that me, my ex and two bisexual bulls go on vacation together. Get a secluded Airbnb house with a pool/hot tub, multiple rooms with big beds in a city with plenty of bullish talent walking around. Probably plan on a two week stay, like a honeymoon.

from there, the real extreme fantasy is just a compilation of other smaller ones. Of course as soon as the four of us get there that night, M makes me change into my lingerie, and clicks my cage closed and takes the key. That would likely be one of the last times I’m in male clothes for the duration of the stay.

My only means of cumming those weeks should be via anal. Either I massage my prostate while I watch, or she pegs, or or course the bulls could use me. I have cleanup duty, I serve fresh towels and drinks in a French maid outfit, all of the “traditional” desires. She stays in a room with the two bulls, and I have my own. Of course I may be invited in, and they may invite themselves into mine, but ultimately I’m left out.

she may spend some time alone with one of the bulls, or both. I may service the one while she takes the other, they may go find other women in the city while she pegs me. MThey may decide to bring in other sissies for me to play with while they enjoy themselves, no real agenda, just hedonistic fun.

I would like one night where we throw a house party, similar to the blacked raw scene with Riley Reid, where she takes 7-8 guys while I watch and clean. I’d also like one night where she gets to watch and ******* wine as I take our two bulls and whatever house guests we have.

I’d like for wherever we go to be far enough away from home that I could leave my normal discretion aside. We would go out and have her wear QOS clothing, mabye have a smidge of cum still on her lips, keys around her neck. Possibly dress me and send me out to gay bars and sissy clubs while they watch me work.

ultimately, I’d just love to have a true cuckold/sissy vacation where I am totally in role 24/7.

Back