What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I'm lying on my back, with my wife kneeling over me in a 69 position while a 10 inch black cock is being pounded into her from behind. She's gushing her juices, his huge tennis ball size nuts are dragging back and forth from my forehead to my nose, and I'm doing everything I can to keep my tongue in contact with her clit. My rock hard erection is wobbling around in mid-air untouched and I'm thinking I might cum without being touched because my wife has almost lost consciousness and let my dick drop out of her mouth. Right about then, his nuts contract up and begin pumping his cum into her pussy. After they quit moving and pumping, he sits still for a moment, and then slowly withdraws his huge wet cock, which unhooks from her letting a glob of fresh cum drop right into my mouth. The next thing is she moves her gaping pussy down over my mouth, which triggers my own cum without having been touched, and stays there while I try to swallow every drop draining from her pussy without ******* or drowning myself.

That little dream sequence gets me off masturbating every time since 1977.

I've had a recurring beach vacation fantasy. To have a week or long weekend of being serviced by a black stud or studs.. Just to be slutty kind of going to the pool and out to dinner in revealing outfits or swimwear. Being aggressively flirtatious in action and words. Just sort of letting out my spent up QOS desires for a few days in all facets of a vacation setting at a beach and getting sex repeatedly over that time frame. I have had this fantasy of going to dinner after being serviced by multiple studs and my husband and walking to the resturant from the car or sitting and thier cum is filling my panties and running down my leg.

Last edited:
******* implies sex without consent, so ******* is really not your fantasy.

How the hell can you tell somebody else what their fantasy isn’t??? Who are you to tell somebody that? The fuck outta here with that noise! Lots of women have ******* fantasies. I know it, because they have told me so, and you see them writing about it in places like this.

It doesn’t mean that they literally want to be hurt, but they do want to be very forcefully taken. I had a white girlfriend who would fantasize about going to the Goodwill Store and buying some cheap clothes that I could “*******” off of her body and “violate” her.

Last edited:
If we was at a swinging party and I was getting my wife off and we was approached by a black guy and in the spare of the moment my wife wanted to just take the leap there and then . Whilst we walking back to our hotel room I'm looking at my wife in her dress and heels knowing she's gonna have a bbc balls deep in her pussy within the next 20 minutes or so . Once we get in the room she gets on her knees and start sucking his cock deep throat, whilst she's sucking his cock I'd like to pull her panties to the side and see how wet she's getting to see her pussys is stringing and stuck to her panties because she can't wait to feel that bbc inside of her. I'd love him to tell me how good her mouth feels around his cock and then he tells her to sit on his cock and watch her ride him and cream all over his cock in seconds and him telling me how good her white pussy feels and her losing control, then I'd love to watch him bend her over and fuck and make her cum again and watch her pretty toes curl for that bbc and to finish it off creampie her pussy and watch it run down her legs 😍

Back