What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Going to a bar and having one hot, hung black guy size up my wife and come to our booth and, without saying a word, sidle up next to her and just start fondling her and pressing against her and kissing her neck and just ignoring me. As time goes on, she's got her hand inside his pants, and the two of them are kissing passionately, and he's got his hand up her skirt and is fingering her pussy. After about an hour, she looks at me and asks, "Can we take him home?" I say sure, we leave, I drive, they're in the backseat, and I'm seeing them making out furiously and her top is down. He's sucking her juicy C cup tits, and then as I look in the rear view mirror, she's going down on him and sucking his rod. We get home. She's naked. We walk into the house, they disappear into our bedroom and shut the door. She's been blacked.

A thought my mature wife has often is one I'd like to watch. To be taken by two or three younger blacks to be used as a BDSM slave for the night. She isn't ready to move on it yet, but if she had a few drinks in her, her inhibitions drop off and she may go willingly. She does like it rough, so would be quite entertaining.

In the interest of planning ahead for when she does want to go forward, are there any young bulls interested in using my mature white wife?

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to a bar and having one hot, hung black guy size up my wife and come to our booth and, without saying a word, sidle up next to her and just start fondling her and pressing against her and kissing her neck and just ignoring me. As time goes on, she's got her hand inside his pants, and the two of them are kissing passionately, and he's got his hand up her skirt and is fingering her pussy. After about an hour, she looks at me and asks, "Can we take him home?" I say sure, we leave, I drive, they're in the backseat, and I'm seeing them making out furiously and her top is down. He's sucking her juicy C cup tits, and then as I look in the rear view mirror, she's going down on him and sucking his rod. We get home. She's naked. We walk into the house, they disappear into our bedroom and shut the door. She's been blacked.
That is what I would love to have happen to my wife

Back