What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I want my girlfriend to tell me that I can never have a pussy again first it's always going to be sloppy seconds if I'm looking to get that and then I'm always going to be locked up until she has a meeting with somebody and then should decide if I get locked up or she just rubs her c**-filled pussy all over my cage to see if I can come that way. And of course I'd have to lick her clit while she was getting filled up

Fortunately mine actually happened. It is nothing too crazy or way out there. I came home early from an out-of-town trip and saw a strange car in the driveway that I didn't recognize. So I carefully snuck up to the house and snuck my way in there was some music playing in the background pretty loud some r&B style music. There were several articles of clothing laying about the floor and couch and I noticed a pair of thong underwear that I purchased for my wife and also a pair of jeans and some shoes that were not mine but were obviously to a male. As I started walking up the stairs and getting closer to our master bedroom I started hearing The Tell-Tale signs of somebody getting their back blown out. Full on vocals headboard smashing into the wall bed springs rocking. The way that our master bedroom is set up I was able to come in through the door and peek around the corner without them knowing I was there. There was a large black guy that I recognized from the gym that we went to after I looked at him for a little while. And he was plowing my wife like a fucking field. I stood there and watched for probably 25 to 30 minutes until he blasted inside of her. Then while they were laying there making out in the afterglow I quietly snuck out of the house walk back down the street got to my vehicle. I went to a local drinking establishment to have a few beers and give him some time to leave and her to get cleaned up so that she could cover up all the traces apparently that wasn't in the game plan because I drove back down to my house about an hour and a half later in his car was still there. So I went and got something to eat gave it about another hour to two hours came back in his vehicle was still there. Eventually I called her and told her I was going to be heading home early. She sounded a little flustered on the phone and asked me how long I would be I told her I would be at least 2 to 3 hours out cuz I had a long drive. So I went back over by my house found a nice cozy spot to tuck in my vehicle by this time it was dark and watched he still didn't leave for almost another hour and a half. When I did get home she was freshly showered and said she just got back from an evening workout and wanted to be fresh for me when I got home bed had brand new sheets on it everything was nice and clean floor downstairs have been vacuumed. We were in the lifestyle at the time I never brought up what happened I never said a word about it I just took that one away from me.

Husband drop me off naked and bonded. Daily gangbang ******* to the day the test shows... You are pregnant. Then return me to the husband.
WOW. MY thoughts are just what I want, but I am scared!
I have been out of state, just got back, but still want big black dick. I am scared, I am not wanting to do this but my husband is telling me what to say. He says if you can get you and 6 or more big bbc he will deliver me screaming, and crying if neccasary to y'all to fuck all my holes bareback , HE wants oral, pussy, ass, dp, all 3 holes at once, and wants all of you to cum in all my holes. he said I will be screaming, crying begging, but DO NOT STOP. He says I need 25 or more huge loads of bbc cum, the more the better. If you start he says no one is to stop until they are fucked silly, the more the merrier. NO I will not (SHE WILL BE THERE IF YOU ALL WILL BR THERE< NO STOPPING _ EVRY ONE FUCK ALL HER HOLES AND CUM IN ALL AS MUCH AND AS OFTEN

My girlfriend meeting a huge black guy via tinder (or me setting the date for her) in a city. I want her to feel the other-worldly pleasure as he fucks her raw. Not sure if I want to be there for the first date but eventually I definitely want to be there as we set more dates for her, with two or more guys at the same time. I want to be involved only a little, kissing her or holding her hand while she's being pleasured. After they all cum in and on her I want to clean her up, eat the creampies and make passionate love to her the next day as she describes how much she enjoyed that.

WOW. MY thoughts are just what I want, but I am scared!
I have been out of state, just got back, but still want big black dick. I am scared, I am not wanting to do this but my husband is telling me what to say. He says if you can get you and 6 or more big bbc he will deliver me screaming, and crying if neccasary to y'all to fuck all my holes bareback , HE wants oral, pussy, ass, dp, all 3 holes at once, and wants all of you to cum in all my holes. he said I will be screaming, crying begging, but DO NOT STOP. He says I need 25 or more huge loads of bbc cum, the more the better. If you start he says no one is to stop until they are fucked silly, the more the merrier. NO I will not (SHE WILL BE THERE IF YOU ALL WILL BR THERE< NO STOPPING _ EVRY ONE FUCK ALL HER HOLES AND CUM IN ALL AS MUCH AND AS OFTEN
look for a group of blk bikers that are more normal some have had it done :)

My original fantasy came true when my wife was seduced and fucked by an older black guy, this was after years of me trying to get her to try sex with a black guy.
Now this weekend we are meeting with him and his brother who will also fuck my wife ,
She is now addicted to sex with her first black guy. She really is hot to be fucked. By him and his brother.
It will be another fantasy of mine being fulfilled.
Will update after she has taken them both

Back