What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Sex in an airplane bathroom is a real bitch to do. Flight attendant acted really pissed when we came out but her face was flushed and I think it got her hot. Like I said fantasy is for children. Now that I am older I doubt that I would do it again but I did it once. When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."
Mile high club initiation is hard to pull off now days even on long overseas flights

(...) When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."
Who was the Woman?

i read the hole thread in three days and i found it very exciting but a lot of fantasies are not really able to be done. i prefer to read about fantasies that i can really put in practice with my girfriend.
i imagine to finally (we are already searching since two years) find a black dominant lover for my girlfriend. a lover that know how to slowly brainwash a couple in a way that they never would have the craving to have sex with each other. in a way that they only want to serve the BBC of her lover. to convince me of my new role in my relationship, the bull will quickly introduce some new rules like that i must be cage 24/7 and at home i must be pluged (only during the day) and wear only strings/tangas with a nice collar around my neck. every time he would visit us i must shave my hole body and put some stockings that fits with my caged to welcome him to our flat.
i a near future i will learn that my hole sexlife change to only squirt my cum in my cage and also learn to blow him and to deepthroat his cock.

my fantasy will of course go further like to live with our black men together and to go with him on holidays but i stop at this point because otherwise my post willl be to long. but if you have any questions 😉

Back