What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

To meet a single mom of black children who only fucks black guys. To convince her to let me date her and be provider and ******* to her and her family despite her never letting me fuck her. Taking care of the house and children while she's on dates with black men and her hopefully getting pregnant again while we are married so friends and family know what kind of relationship me have

To meet a single mom of black children who only fucks black guys. To convince her to let me date her and be provider and ******* to her and her family despite her never letting me fuck her. Taking care of the house and children while she's on dates with black men and her hopefully getting pregnant again while we are married so friends and family know what kind of relationship me have
I like the thought of my wife having a black baby

One of my big fantasy's is to go with my wife into a Bar that has music playing and pretend I have a sore foot and can't dance. I want her to have a good time so I let her dance with other men. During some of those dances she would let the men give her a "Boob crush" and dance chest to chest on the slow, sexy dances.

When the time comes for us to go home, she and I go out the door, and who is standing there but a guy she has had quite a few dances with. She goes over to say thanks for the nice dances and to say goodnight. They have a brief, low conversation and she turns to me and asks if he can kiss her goodnight.

By now, I am jealous of how my wife admires this guy so much, so I tell her 'no'.

She then takes his hand, tells me goodnight and the 2 of them walk away from me holding hands. She glances back at me and gives me a look that tells me she will be getting much more than a kiss. On my drive home alone, I am torn with humiliation that my wife chose him over me.

I can't sleep all night with a raging hard Pecker in my hand visualizing what the two of them would be doing at any particular moment in the night.

She comes home the next day and doesn't even say that she is sorry, but just winks.

My fantasy have always been a scenario where a married white women come to me to have their sexual needs met. Another fantasy I have includes white couples coming to me to help them have babies. The image of me sliding inside of a married white woman, her breaking her vows is a huge turn on for me

OK, I answered the other one about my "Ultimate" fantasy.....

I guess my most common one, would be being on my back, legs up in the air on the shoulders of a black Bull mounting me, with my hips rotated back to the point I could look down and watch his thick chocolate cock pressed into my pussy spread wide, and then pulled back with my pink-white cuntlips clinging to it.....

The next one, that I like to share with some guys I chat with, is a wonderful trick taught to me by my first black lover, who really knew how to do anal even if the wasn't that big, that I long to repeat - with a really big lover. As I ride the Bull anal, cowgirl style, going down on this big cock with my slut ass, I lean way back on my hands as I ride up on him, so his cock in my ass pushes my pussy out from the inside, making it bulge and even open, and then he can put a couple of fingers in and press down on the floor of my cunt to feel the head of his own cock through the thin flesh separating my insides...and if he keeps his fingers inside me like that as I go back to riding him, leaning forward more to take his cock deep inside my ass each time I slide all the way down to his balls, and then backwards a bit again as I ride up on his shaft and his head again presses into my cunt where he can feel it, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming quickly and hard, and I'll have to keep riding him as I spasm and writhe until he cums too, and I can finally shimmy my asshole down to his balls and collapse on his chest while his cock throbs in me and empties its load deep in my ass, letting him grab my butt with his big hands and rock me if he still wants me sliding a bit on his shaft.

Gawd, writing that is almost more than I can stand at this point.....:oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
WOW!!!!! Ooooh my!!!!

Back