What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Mine: My wife's best friend (divorced) is dating a younger black bull and starts telling my wife how good his big dick is and how she's never been fucked like that in her 53 years. My wife is told over and over again how good this guy is and how big his dick is. Finally my wife has to know what makes him so good. Her best friend lets my wife watch her suck his big dick and ends up talking my wife into trying it. She helps her get blacked fully before the night was over! My wife now knows what BBC can do for a white woman that's only had a 5.5" white dick her whole life.

Last edited:
Mine: My wife's best friend (divorced) is dating a younger black bull and starts telling my wife how good his big dick is and how she's never been fucked like that in her 53 years. My wife is told over and over again how good this guy is and how big his dick is. Finally my wife has to know what makes him so good. Her best friend lets my wife watch her suck his big dick and ends up talking my wife into trying it. She helps her get blacked fully before the night was over! My wife now knows what BBC can do for a white woman that's only had a 5.5" white dick her whole life.
That's a absolutely hot fantasy. I guess I would love this too.

why *******?

Lots of white women fantasize about being raped by black men. Rather than try to deny it, I prefer that they keep it real and admit the truth. I have had white girlfriends and white swing partners who told me they wanted to be "raped" by me. Not actually physically hurt, but fucked really rough with harsh language and stuff. They all came hard from that *******.

One white girlfriend even wanted to go to the Goodwill Store and buy some cheap clothes that I could "*******" off of her body during sex. We actually never went ahead with it, but we used to fantasize about it alot during our "pillow talk" in bed. I am up for this fantasy if my white partner is and wants it.

I think that is one a lot of us share.
but i know a few girls that have been raped and it was not pleasant

It's supposed to be a pleasurable fantasy. So you don't take it too far. Call her the things she told you she wants to be called. Fuck her hard. Pull her hair and fuck her in the butt if she likes that too. Do what SHE asks you to, as long as you're comfortable with it. And make that white woman CUM like she never has before ?

It's supposed to be a pleasurable fantasy. So you don't take it too far. Call her the things she told you she wants to be called. Fuck her hard. Pull her hair and fuck her in the butt if she likes that too. Do what SHE asks you to, as long as you're comfortable with it. And make that white woman CUM like she never has before ?
I think most of us at one time or another want (need) to be dominated
last summer I took my team out for dinner and drinks to celebrate the close of an audit
after dinner I ended up in the bar with a handsome older gentleman
I let him walk me to my car, after his goodnight/thank you kiss
he spun me around, pushed me up against the car, pulled my skirt up and panties aside
and took me - god that was wonderful

Back