What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

When you talk about an "interracial" fantasy i guess most probably you want to hear/read about sexual play involving a Black man and a white Woman. Well, as a white man i have a few fantasies involving my girlfriend with Black men, some of them we've acted out IRL in a previous relationship, so it's not all fantasy. ;) (i am currently single though.) However many of those fantasies are not necessarily sexually explicit but more about the seduction process of getting a desired Black man involved with us (= with her while i am there).

One of those fantasies i would call "The Black Local" or "Black Tourist Guide" and it takes place in a vacation setting. My Woman and i are standing in front of a sight, a famous building or whatever, and ask the next Black attractive local man to help us take a picture of both of us with the sight in the background. After he would take the first pic we will ask him take another one, this time with me and my girlfriend closer together, my arm around her waist and her head on my shoulder. Then we will tell him "Now one with a kiss please." He will take the third picture of us lips to lips and tongue to tongue.
When he hands me the camera back we will tell him we would also like to take a picture with a local person in it for our holiday album and ask the innocent question if he minds being that person. If he agrees i will change to the role of the photographer. i will make my girlfriend and him stand in front of the sight and take the first pic. After that i will tell them to move closer together for the composition and take a second one. Finally i will say: "Now one with a kiss please." Probably he will be surprised or even confused but yet he will find my girlfriend's head turned toward him and her lips ready to meet his.
If he goes through with it we will have a short casual conversation. Finally we will ask him if he'd like to be our "tourist guide" and show us around. We will slip him our number and say he can call us anytime he has enough free time on his hand. ;)

i have some more of those non-sex fantasies up my sleeve. Please tell, if you're interested. :p
Love this fantasy, or making it reality.

Love this fantasy, or making it reality.
You can do that. It's not "copyrighted". :D Thank you.

Many people have ideas or expectations about playtime. On the other hand many find it hard to connect in the first place. There are many threads on these forums started by men or couples who ask how to start a conversation with a person of interest in real life.
i can think of some ideas of how to start a convo and get deeper into business step by step without being too upfront from the start. Hardly anyone will walk straight up to a guy and ask: "Hey, you wanna fuck my wife?" in real life. ;)

My fantasy would be moving into an apartment complex that’s in a rougher part of town. I wanna be like the only white girl there and the rest of the complex is black and Hispanic residents. When I move in all eyes are on me. I’ll get to know my neighbors and end up sleeping with one my first day. He will tell his friends and being the slut I am I’ll fuck them too throughout the week. I’ll make my rounds around the complex and become the apartment free use slut. Just knock on my door, come in and use my pussy. Only rules are no condoms and the guys have to cum in my pussy. I’ll eventually break my lease and move in with the first bbc I fucked and he will be in charge and let men come and use me and he’ll watch me like the good slut I am. I’ll be his to use and share but I won’t have to pay any bills. I’d be in heaven. Just walking around knowing that most of the men at the apartment complex have cum in my cunt. If they wanna use me in the stairwell they can, the parking lot, anywhere. I’ll have multiple men use me at once too. Mmmmm I’m such a slut hehe

My fantasy would be moving into an apartment complex that’s in a rougher part of town. I wanna be like the only white girl there and the rest of the complex is black and Hispanic residents. When I move in all eyes are on me. I’ll get to know my neighbors and end up sleeping with one my first day. He will tell his friends and being the slut I am I’ll fuck them too throughout the week. I’ll make my rounds around the complex and become the apartment free use slut. Just knock on my door, come in and use my pussy. Only rules are no condoms and the guys have to cum in my pussy. I’ll eventually break my lease and move in with the first bbc I fucked and he will be in charge and let men come and use me and he’ll watch me like the good slut I am. I’ll be his to use and share but I won’t have to pay any bills. I’d be in heaven. Just walking around knowing that most of the men at the apartment complex have cum in my cunt. If they wanna use me in the stairwell they can, the parking lot, anywhere. I’ll have multiple men use me at once too. Mmmmm I’m such a slut hehe

marry me...
girl of mt dreams

Attachments

• 0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg
    0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 42
Back