What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Well if any of you ladies want and need the real thing what are you waiting for This Bull is Located within the UK and want to please the ladies who can take more than 9" comfortable because i'm bigger but you will love the way it makes you feel even though it may bring a tear to your eyes but the joy you will have

Sex in an airplane bathroom is a real bitch to do. Flight attendant acted really pissed when we came out but her face was flushed and I think it got her hot. Like I said fantasy is for children. Now that I am older I doubt that I would do it again but I did it once. When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."
My wife was a participant in “ Chicken in a Basket “

It is amusing and arousing to watch African men make advances on white women. They certainly are not put off by the presence of husband or fathers. They certainly know that some men like to see their wife with a black man, and that some women want it whether they are married or not. They are certainly capable of teamwork to screen a husband, or ******* from the advances made by others on their females. Certain tourist hotels in some of the main Africans cities are thronged with men looking for a chance with a visiting white tourists, and they are men with serious wandering hand trouble where white women are concerned even when she is standing next to her husband/*******.
That is hit or miss.
Expats in Africa for a lot longer than a two week holiday are far more likely to be entrapped, enticed, tempted, or blackmailed into submission than tourists that might only be in a main city for one night before off in a safari van.
Tourists have little chance of being 'owned', every chance of being fucked and even gang fucked, careful or not
Females accompanying men on contract for a year tor two have much greater chance of coming under the influence of a rich or a powerfully connected African and that can end up close to an 'owned' situation.
More than once I have been sitting at a hotel bar in Harare with my wife having a ******* when an African arrived at the other side of my wife, sit down, ordered a *******, and then placed his hand on my wife's thigh as though it was the most natural thing to do in the world. My wife rarely pushed their hand away quickly if at all and two occasions she simply turned to me and told me to 'go book a room,' another time without any word to me she took the African's hand walked out the bar with him. Africans know it is worth chancing their luck and just go for it
Sounds like a thrilling place to visit..

Early in our marriage my favorite fantasy was: Assisting my wife to get dolled up in lingerie, skirt, blouse, nylons, and make up. So she could cruise local clubs and get picked up by a Black Man. Our standards were 6' 4" or better, hard muscled body, 250 lbs or more. A shiny bald head with a rakish goatee and an arrogant attitude, even racist against whites. She would bring him home. In the interim I would cross dress (my fetish) as a French Maid. Greeting them, serving them drinks and ores d'oeuvres. Making them comfy and watching as they began to romance each other. I would watch and assist as requested, thrilled to see this Bull using my wife like a dirty whore and how greatly this excited her. How his lust freed her own and they both had powerful, sometimes multiple orgasms. Then I would dutifully get permission and clean them both up. Offering my own pussy to the Bull as well and ensuring my wifie had follow up orgasms. Somewhere in the process my chastity would be removed and I would wank (prematurely of couses) on my wifes stockinged foot and lick it clean also. I found this all so exciting and thrilling that I never tired of repeating the process. IR Cuckoldry with Real Alpha Black Men is Fabulous!

Back