What's your kink after being filled with bbc cum?

We enjoy letting the black men’s cum ooze Into her panties on the way home or while resting afterwards, which I of course tongue bathe later that night, tasting their sex, usually in a last evening of total denial for my dick. Whe. She finally does let me explode it’s always a ruined orgasm handjob while I’m smelling the panties or lingerie she was cummed in. Lots of begging and pleading for release, but she knows the denial is my real treat.

We enjoy letting the black men’s cum ooze Into her panties on the way home or while resting afterwards, which I of course tongue bathe later that night, tasting their sex, usually in a last evening of total denial for my dick. Whe. She finally does let me explode it’s always a ruined orgasm handjob while I’m smelling the panties or lingerie she was cummed in. Lots of begging and pleading for release, but she knows the denial is my real treat.
i have much the same feelings cuckyhubby we should talk

I have no kinks about it. I just love the feeling of lazyness, the limbs weighting as if they were made of lead while my innards get back to relaxed, the feeling of cum leaking out of me... I just use to clean my outside but wear no panties back home (I use to wear dresses or skirts when I know I'm going on a hot date or clubbing).
you sound very very sexy indeed x

Back