What's your hobby...

Good topic, I build cars(currently working on dune buggy project), avid motorcycle guy (I have 6), co owner of a car workshop. I coach youth sports specifically soccer and football. I also lead an high school youth group for troubled teens. I play on a flag football league. Last but not least I race and build going grade rc cars. Oh yeah I done several international humanitarian trips. ;) Did I mention I like to bake?

I'm just curious to see what people like to do, besides big black cock ;) I myself have a lot of different interests and I am always curious to hear about new topics or things I don't know about. I'll start everyone off. Some of the things I like are music, golf, fishing, hunting, cooking, cars, and anything nerdy to name a few. What about everyone else?
Good post!!

I like to bake too. More cakes than brownies or pies or anything like that. I do cobblers and pies every now and then. If I want something quick I'll do brownies or cookies.

Good topic, I build cars(currently working on dune buggy project), avid motorcycle guy (I have 6), co owner of a car workshop. I coach youth sports specifically soccer and football. I also lead an high school youth group for troubled teens. I play on a flag football league. Last but not least I race and build going grade rc cars. Oh yeah I done several international humanitarian trips. ;) Did I mention I like to bake?

I love cars, but unfortunately I haven't put in the time to learn about all the working parts. I have some knowledge, but I've always wanted to know more.

Wow. Man that admits he loves bake. I like that, so any special Brownies...? Lol!
None of those but make a trip to Amsterdam... It will satisfy that question ;) I like to do pound cakes but I am really good at pretty much anything baking...;) Beast on the grill too... I'll get some pics up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Back