What's your hobby...

I love coocking and I am very good in baking cupcakes :)

I love to do a lot of creating stuff and I cant live without my swimming and my martial arts :).

For relaxing I go everywhere with my bike, but it should not rain then :p

And I love hosting ppl who are coming from around the world to my place for sleeping :)

I love coocking and I am very good in baking cupcakes :)

I love to do a lot of creating stuff and I cant live without my swimming and my martial arts :).

For relaxing I go everywhere with my bike, but it should not rain then :p

And I love hosting ppl who are coming from around the world to my place for sleeping :)

What kinds of things do you like to create, and do you run some kind of inn or bed and breakfast?

After my sexual exploits my main interest is travel and diving. We have been around the world above and below the water. Australia, Fiji, all the islands in the Caribbean, Hawaii. Even Alaska where we had to wear special suits to dive the cold waters. The places we've been and the great people we've met from so many countries . It's been one hell of a ride I highly recommend it to younger couples or singles.

What kinds of things do you like to create, and do you run some kind of inn or bed and breakfast?
No, I like hosting ppl private. I am not running a hostel or something like that :)
There is a website, where the ppl can contact you nd ask if they can stay at your place. So you also have a chance to check, where they from and whether you want to host them. It's all free but you get to know the ppl around the world, and often the offer is, that if you ever visiting their home country you can stay for free at their house.
So I love o travel also, but nowdays I cant do it well, cause I started to study, and everything is going to expensive. But I can let the ppl sleep here, we can talk, we do breakfast together or dinner.

Creative things are like fotographing, taking pictures of ppl, of landscapes, of my cupcakes, of food, hihihihi.
I also like to give food partys, where my friends who are all around the globe come together and bring something to eat from their home country, we eat together, talk have a lot of fun.

After my sexual exploits my main interest is travel and diving. We have been around the world above and below the water. Australia, Fiji, all the islands in the Caribbean, Hawaii. Even Alaska where we had to wear special suits to dive the cold waters. The places we've been and the great people we've met from so many countries . It's been one hell of a ride I highly recommend it to younger couples or singles.

I kind of like the idea of diving, especially with all the beautiful things you could see down there. Honestly though, I can't say whether or not I'll ever try it. Might be something to put on my bucket list though. :)

No, I like hosting ppl private. I am not running a hostel or something like that :)
There is a website, where the ppl can contact you nd ask if they can stay at your place. So you also have a chance to check, where they from and whether you want to host them. It's all free but you get to know the ppl around the world, and often the offer is, that if you ever visiting their home country you can stay for free at their house.
So I love o travel also, but nowdays I cant do it well, cause I started to study, and everything is going to expensive. But I can let the ppl sleep here, we can talk, we do breakfast together or dinner.

Creative things are like fotographing, taking pictures of ppl, of landscapes, of my cupcakes, of food, hihihihi.
I also like to give food partys, where my friends who are all around the globe come together and bring something to eat from their home country, we eat together, talk have a lot of fun.

That all sounds very interesting and fun! I never knew there was a site for something like that. I bet you meet lots of great people. What are you studying?

I'm a avid cook and also write poetry. Performed a couple of times a poetry slams in NYC and in VA before I moved to Spain. You will also catch me hiking when I want to be out and about or with a backpack on walking where no where in particular to go but with a plan to find something new, speak to a new person and just enjoy life with a smile on my face.

That sounds like a pretty cool way to go about things. Just to get out and enjoy the world. Spain is one of the places I want to go sometime.

Anything tech related, mountain biking, RC cars. Love cars and working on them as well.

I like hearing about new tech from different places. Top gear is one of my favorite shows. Me and my cousin are always pointing out new cars to each other on facebook. My most recent favorite is the Maclaren P1. That thing is a technological marvel for cars! There's some serious engineering in it.

Back